Comments on entries

Started by DecemDave, 18 February 2022, 10:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

You were able to vote? Nothing showing for me via unread posts. Off for a proper check now!

paulr

I didn't see them via unread posts either :(
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Found them in the Painting Comp section (no surprise there) but no idea why they didn't show via the Unread Posts button. Anyway, votes in and as always, very hard to narrow down to 5 votes per category. Bon chance to all who entered!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 02 March 2022, 07:26:07 AMI didn't see them via unread posts either :(

Quote from: Steve J on 02 March 2022, 08:30:30 AM...but no idea why they didn't show via the Unread Posts button.

I create them ahead of time in a separate area of the Forum, so that might be why they don't appear as Unread posts.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

steve_holmes_11

Good luck everybody.
And congratulations to Leon for getting everything collated so neatly on the voting pages.

Scorpio_Rocks

Voted.
I have to say chaps - Stunning entries this year! Congrats to all entrants for showcasing what is possible with the "wee men".
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

fred.

Just been through voting (well apart from armies, saving that for another time!) there are some really great entries. The pre-20th century foot was particularly strong - had 10 in my first top 5!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Martin1914

Five votes per category this year and it's still difficult to choose. Well done everyone. Good luck.
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Gunner Who?

I am extremely fond of that AWI-army! And those syw-Bavarians by shrimproll are pieces of art! 2 para is great too! Good luck to all participants!

Cheers Fedja

Gunner Who?

Oooh, that muslim-army is fantastic too! Missed that somehow...