Macedonian/Successors

Started by Bertie, 16 February 2022, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertie

The subject says it all really. Any plans to create ranges for the above. It was mentioned a while ago but it appears to have gone quiet. With the Greeks, Persians, Indians and Republican Romans complete, it seems a logical step, well to me anyway. What do you think?
Bertie.

Leon

Quote from: Bertie on 16 February 2022, 08:38:56 PMThe subject says it all really. Any plans to create ranges for the above. It was mentioned a while ago but it appears to have gone quiet. With the Greeks, Persians, Indians and Republican Romans complete, it seems a logical step, well to me anyway. What do you think?

These are all planned already but they got sidelined a bit while we did some Fantasy and the Arab-Israeli/Cold War ranges.  Once we've got through those we'll be looking to do the Macedonians and also revamp the Indian range.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Stewart.gibson

Active Projects

10mm 1809 Austrians, 1809 French,1809 Bavarians, Normans, Arabs

Rules
HFG, Marshal's Baton, Hail Caesar, Black Powder