reduce that mountain: 2022 edition

Started by petercooman, 25 January 2022, 07:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

petercooman

Quote from: paulr on 26 March 2022, 12:43:20 AMI've seen that book somewhere before ;)

yes! good old panzer colours!

petercooman

still trying to get out of the painting slump, painted a utility vehicle for my bolt action Belgians:

So that makes 30 models painted so far in 2022

total tally: about 6764 models are painted and 2470 models are still waiting for love.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

That is a truly mad vehicle! Got to love the 30s designs

Nicely done Peter
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

petercooman

petercooman

Hey everyone,

Haven't updated in a while, or been around at all. i have painted some odd models here and there maybe 5 in total, but haven't uploaded the pics.

Fact of the matter is, my mum's health has deteriorated a lot in a short time. So i'm very busy taking care of that. Really doesn't help that my dad hasn't got a drivers licence and she is in an intensive care unit 45km away from his house.

So miniatures have taken a step back as i spend most of my days driving from here to there and all the stuff that surrounds it.

just wanted to post something, haven't forgotten about you guys, just didn't have time yet to update! i'll be back when the dust settles!

paulr

Family comes first Peter

I hope all works out for the best
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Family first.
All the best to you and yours.
Hugs

Ithoriel

Been there Peter and it's not fun.

Make sure you look after yourself as well.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fred.

Hey Peter - thanks for thinking about us!

As the others say family first. But also look after yourself - you need to be good to support your parents. So a bit of painting may be a very good thing. 
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

toxicpixie

Peter, don't sweat us or the minis, look after your folks and yourself, mate!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

petercooman

Thanks all!

i'll do my best to keep myself sane ;)