paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Raider4

QuoteNearly as good as Nobby's ;)
Err, thanks (I think?).

My appalling photography probably doesn't help.

On these four I've just painted the walls, left all of the timber framing/doors/windows/floors as the raw MDF. Think it looks good myself, but I might try painting it on one of the others I've got to build.

They need detailing really, but I think they're certainly good enough to use now.

During the first lockdown - almost two years ago now! - I made half a dozen ruined buildings out of card, plus a few walls, for a theoretical Mordheim/Frostgrave style game in 10mm. Never painted them, and they went into a shoebox to be almost forgotten about. Just dragged them out - they match pretty well size-wise with the Pendraken ones. The Pendraken 1st/2nd floors are a bit higher than mine. Certainly I can mix & match on the tabletop.

These Pendraken models might give me the impetus to finish off my card ones - still need detailing & painting.

Then to organise some warbands to fight amongst them all . . .

Thanks to Pendraken for these models, they really are excellent.

Leon

Quote from: Raider4 on 15 February 2022, 11:01:59 AMThanks to Pendraken for these models, they really are excellent.

Excellent, glad you like them!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!