New Fantasy Monsters!

Started by Leon, 15 January 2022, 11:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

15 January 2022, 11:07:05 AM Last Edit: 15 January 2022, 11:13:07 AM by Leon

Day 2 of our releases sees some gribbly Fantasy additions, with some Giant Snakes and Tentacled Behemoths now available.  Some will recognise these from our old ranges but Techno has added some conversions to give us more variety in each pack.  The Snakes stand around 20mm high and the Behemoths are a similar 20mm long.

Fantasy
Monsters - https://www.pendraken.co.uk/monsters-783-c.asp
FAN-MON34   Giant snakes (x6)   £3.00
FAN-MON35   Tentacled Behemoths (x6)   £3.50

Day 3 takes us back to our historical ranges...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Doing ok so far. Two days in and nothing has tempted me......Yet  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

DecemDave

QuoteFAN-MON34   

Hmmm? reverting to the BUA/vignette theme:  As a fan of Geoffrey of Monmouth, I'm thinking camp area for Vortigerns Post Roman army with one red and one white "worm" and a  waving wizard figure next to a general looking at a pond with building stones in it. 

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!