10mm Rules Directory available!

Started by Leon, 05 April 2020, 12:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

First off, thanks to everyone who submitted entries into the 10mm Rules Directory, we really appreciate your contributions.  We've been busily compiling them all into a the first edition of the directory, which can now be found here: bit.ly/RulesDirV1-1  

We'll continue to edit and amend it on a regular basis, so keep the suggestions coming!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

steve_holmes_11

One more, which completely slipped my mind at the time.

Congo -                   Adventures in the heart of Africa.
By:                         Studio Tomahawk http://www.studio-tomahawk.com/en/congo/
Period Covered:       "Darkest Africa" Central Africa, 19th century; just before the Europeans drew the boundaries.
Scale designed for:   28mm
Tactical Level:          Skirmish
Amendments to play in 10mm:
     Maintain distances and base sizes, but increase figure count on bases: 3 for most soldiers, 2 for scouts, 1 (or a small entourage) for characters.

Sales blurb:
    One of my favourite games, with great tension and atmosphere.
    More a game than a wargame, through one of the few systems that provides fair balance between the spearmen and the shooters.

slugbalancer

One i've played the most with my 10mm men,

The Sword and The Flame
By:                         Sergeants 3 http://www.sergeants3.com/
Period Covered:       British colonial action in the late 19th cenury.  Also a number of variants available covering different periods and areas.
Scale designed for:   25mm
Tactical Level:          Skirmish upwards, with variants for larger battles.
Amendments to play in 10mm:
     Use cm instead of inches.

paulr

34 Pages :o

A very useful summary

Would a Table of Contents with links & page numbers for the various periods be useful?
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Macsen Wledig

the link is now broken on the new website?

Leon

Quote from: Macsen Wledig on 28 June 2021, 01:21:39 PM
the link is now broken on the new website?

All of the previous links need updating to the new locations so it'll be a few days before we get them all sorted out, no worries.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

parkerm17

It will be good to see "Sword and Flame" back again: great set of rules and my copy, like me, has seen better days!