Three comments:
1. Very nicely done   :-bd
2. Ooh shiny!   =P~
3. So one of my finished projects isn't   X_X

Raider4

Quote3. So one of my finished projects isn't 
LOL, been there!

BCato

My children got me a $100 Pendraken gift voucher. :) :) 

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: BCato on 01 January 2022, 08:27:50 AMMy children got me a $100 Pendraken gift voucher. :) :) 

That will make Leon Happy  :P
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

Quote from: DecemDave on 31 December 2021, 08:39:21 AM3. So one of my finished projects isn't   X_X

Sorry, what is this "finished project" of which you speak? I do not believe I have met such a beast. :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Heedless Horseman

'Finished Project' is a probably Mythic state. If such is rumored to exist, the quest for it's lair will involve the exploring Hero in numerous encounters with voracious spawn and very dangerous avalanches in the traverse of the infamous 'Leadpile'.

My own WoR Medievals languish 'somewhere', not having quite achieved spiritual Nirvana. (They are just a little bit too big to 'mix it' with Pendraken. I had not even heard Tales of 'The Realm', then... so long ago.)!  Mayhap, someday, they shall arise to do Battle... ?

Nice little men, FSN.
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Leman

Some 28mm FPW for skirmish games, a book on visiting the 1870 Sedan battlefield and a book on battlefield maps.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

kustenjaeger

No wargaming stuff whatsoever.

However I did get an Owners Manual for TIE fighters and for Rebel Starfighters.

I also received a Black History book which has some useful bits on early African history.

Edward

Raider4

QuoteHowever I did get an Owners Manual for TIE fighters and for Rebel Starfighters.
Haynes?

"To replace the the headlight bulb, first remove the engine."

Orcs

When I was a teenager we used to call them "The Haynes Book of Lies", because no matter what job you tried to do thee was always a nut or a process that they had missed out.

Haynes do have a really good Motor Museum near Yeovil. its also near the Fleet Air Arm museum.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson