MinePlex Бот для всего Мира!

Started by Ilanadus, 04 January 2022, 01:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilanadus

04 January 2022, 01:13:09 PM Last Edit: 04 January 2022, 02:58:39 PM by Leon
Spammy Spammy Spam Spam

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

DecemDave

Welcome to the forum Mineplex.
Your chosen base size at 85*50mm is unusual but I do like the rounded corners.

Leon

That's annoying...!  That one snuck past me with an 'almost' normal email address.  All deleted now and banished to the pits of doom.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Quoteand banished to the pits of doom.
Don't get on the wrong side of Leon....
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Quote from: Leon on 04 January 2022, 02:58:12 PMThat's annoying...!  That one snuck past me with an 'almost' normal email address.  All deleted now and banished to the pits of doom.

With extra scorpions?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

Quote from: fred. on 04 January 2022, 05:32:42 PMDon't get on the wrong side of Leon....

Its M'lady you have to worry about more. :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson