Merry Christmas everybody!

Started by Leon, 24 December 2021, 08:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

With Pendraken HQ now closed until January 4th I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! 

It's been another difficult year for all of us and your continued support and orders have kept us going through some tough times.  Your patience while we got moved to the new premises, as well as with delays on orders and stock, has been greatly appreciated by the whole team. 

We've got a lot of things planned already for 2022 so we'll be hitting the ground running on several projects.  There's a load of new releases coming in the first two weeks of January, a big update for the Peninsular project, previews of new ranges and more, so keep an eye out for info on all of that next week. 

In the meantime, I hope you get to enjoy some time with your families, eat and drink too much, fall asleep in front of the TV and maybe paint a few figures.

Let's all look forward to a better 2022!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

Have a great break, Leon.  :-bd

All the best - Phil. :)

jimduncanuk

Festive Greetings all round.

A sober time for me and careful what I eat.

Still painting figures though.
My Ego forbids a signature.

whubble

Thanks for everything you do for us, best wishes for coming year!!

Westmarcher

Well said, Leon, and well done for all you accomplished in 2021. Merry Christmas!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

fsn

Merry Xmas to all at Pendraken, and to all forum members.

Taking Leon's advice, I have been painting Bavarians today ... and prepping some medieval marvels.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fred.

Merry Christmas everyone 

Good stuff Leon, looking forward to what Pendraken has planned for 2022

Stay safe everyone 
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno II

Happy Christmas, all !

Cheers - Phil. :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

BAAAAHHHHH 'UMBUG. Again ! Thanks for the sentiment and email Leon. Hope to see you during the year.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

I hope you all have a great Xmas and New Year and can relax with your nearest and dearest after another stressful year. Really looking forward to seeing what plans and updates you unveil in January!

DecemDave

Peace and Goodwill to all forumkind. Especially those who like me this morning have retreated from phone and FB bedlam to the relative peace of the wargames room!

Suggest we leave off those gruesome baggage vignettes for today though.

FierceKitty

Eagerly awaiting the 2022 goodies. Tang? Hittites? Tibetans?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Nirnman

Merry Christmas  and a Happy and Prosperous, Covid free New year

T13A

Merry Christmas to all and lets hope for a better 2022.  <:-P 

All the best, Paul

T13A Out!

Heedless Horseman

(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)