It is time to keep your appointment...

Started by FierceKitty, 15 December 2021, 04:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

15 December 2021, 04:48:40 AM Last Edit: 15 December 2021, 04:52:18 AM by FierceKitty
...with the Wicker Man. Not the Summerisle version, but how I imagine the ancient Celtic effigy; rather influenced by indigenous reed dance costumes from my country, and by my limited modelling skills.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

FierceKitty

Here he is. The new editing system is even worse than its predecessor.

Steve J

That looks very effective Alexander 8) . Out of interest, what did you use to make it?

fred.

That works  :-bd

He does look a bit sad though. 
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

FierceKitty

15 December 2021, 08:16:38 AM #4 Last Edit: 15 December 2021, 08:57:20 AM by FierceKitty Reason: omission
I tried toothbrushes, but they reverted to fibrous chaos under the scissors. Old paintbrushes, which I never manage to clean as well as I suspect I should - that did the trick; they clog up at the base, and turn into bundles of furze quite easily with a few snips.  The dolly is a cheapo plastic figure.

Of course he's sad. He was hoping to be starring opposite Judy Garland!

Techno II

That does work !! :-bd

Great job, that man !

Cheers - Phil. :)

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

DecemDave

Nice.  But you will have to make a new one every year after burning it on May day..

FierceKitty

Hmmm. Depends how many Calvinist coppers I can find.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Scorpio_Rocks

Looks great - do we get a model Britt Ekland too?
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

FierceKitty

Quote from: Scorpio_Rocks on 16 December 2021, 12:17:29 AMLooks great - do we get a model Britt Ekland too?

Every time we tried, I'd get...ummm...well, distracted after ten minutes and things would deviate from the original agenda.