The Battle of Murfreesboro (Stones River) 1862 at Warfare 2021

Started by Jemima Fawr, 03 December 2021, 06:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemima Fawr

I'm pleased to report that my 10mm Battle of Murfreesboro/Stones River game, using 100% Pendraken figures, won 2nd place in the Demo Game category at Warfare 2021.  8)  The AAR is coming soon, but here's a taster:

http://www.jemimafawr.co.uk/2021/11/29/the-battle-of-murfreesboro-at-warfare-2021-we-wuz-robbed/

Steve J

Well done on 2nd place and I'd love to see what game won 1st prize. Your game looked spectacular!

Jemima Fawr

Cheers Steve!

It was a beautifully-done 28mm French & Indian Wars game, which also had the advantage of lovely natural lighting, whereas we were in a dark (and cold!) corner under the escalators, :(

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

pierre the shy

What an outstanding looking game  :-bd

As someone else observed 1st place game must have been good!  ;)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

This game not winning 1st place is a travesty, I demand a recount!  As I said to Mark at the show, I love seeing games that are so 'busy' with so much going on.  It might not be the most conducive to moving your bases around but it looks excellent!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jemima Fawr

Cheers Leon!  :D

I don't care what everyone else here says about you behind your back, you're ok with me and I never believed it anyway.

DecemDave

QuoteCheers Leon!  :D

I don't care what everyone else here says about you behind your back, you're ok with me and I never believed it anyway.

Snitch!   :d

Heedless Horseman

Wow!  :) Great terrain... and looks suitably 'confusing' to be a real battle!  ;)
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)