Escenografia Epsilon ceasing production

Started by Leon, 01 December 2021, 09:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

01 December 2021, 09:17:16 PM Last Edit: 01 December 2021, 09:20:19 PM by Leon

Last week we received an email from Oscar at Escenografia Epsilon to say that sadly he was ceasing production.  From Oscar's Instagram page:

"After almost 20 years creating and selling pieces of scenery, today we stop machines. Every adventure has a beginning and an end and it ends here.

I am very proud to have sent my little pieces of art to the five continents and to have enjoyed each new creation and each painted piece. But I'm not having fun anymore. I have the need to run in another direction.

It only remains to thank all of you who have bought a piece of epsilon and especially the guys from Pendraken who have always trusted me and taken care of my pieces better than me.

If you want to buy a piece, they will have it for a while.

See ya!!!"

We've still got some stock of the buildings available but there's only a limited quantity of many of them so once they're gone that's it.  I've updated all of the website inventory to show what's left so head over and grab some while you can!

https://www.pendraken.co.uk/10mm-escenografia-epsilon-895-c.asp

We'd also like to thank Oscar for being so professional and easy to work with throughout our dealings.  His buildings have always been very popular among our customers and it'll be a shame to see them go.  We wish him all the best for the future!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!