Tinywargames

Started by T13A, 27 November 2021, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T13A

Hi

Just wanted to give a big shout out for Richard at Tinywargames. I bought a battlemat today from their stand at the Warfare show at Ascot (as well as picking up my pre-order from Leon of course) and to cut a longish story short when I got it home and took it out of the bag it wasn't the one I asked for (I wanted a plain one and the one I got had roads running through it that you couldn't see while it was folded up in the bag). Anyway I e-mailed Tinywargames to tell them and Richard replied to me in minutes (to be honest I was originally a bit miffed when I took it out of the bag as I had specifically asked at the time of purchase to confirm that it was a plain one) and I should be getting the correct one next week.

I always think that a sign of good service is when things do not go quite right but are put right quickly and efficiently. Well done Richard and thanks. Guess who I will be recommending for battlemats in the future.  :)

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

Leon

That's good to hear, I've seen their mats a few times and they look good.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Ithoriel

I have a couple already and a couple more on order.

What better endorsement than a follow up order?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I have bought 4 from him over the last 12 months.
I even received a 'clone' order at one point (duplicated mats) and he was very amenable to my return plans, but insisted on sending a courier (I had offered to pay for it) at his own expense.
Will definitely use again
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner