Simple Home Remedies

Started by Orcs, 24 November 2021, 09:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

I'm sure some of you make use of these helpful home remedies.
1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. The blockage will instantly remove itself.
2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

7. You only need two tools in life - WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't  move and should, use the WD40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.

8. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

Thought for the day: SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. THEY'RE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN THE STAIRS.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Raider4

Quote3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

LOL! Thanks, brightened up my day has that.

Cheers.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Think that deserves a coat chewing......
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

There's some great ones in there ;D .

sunjester

Orcs

Quote from: sunjester on 24 November 2021, 01:21:35 PMQuiet day at work Mark?  ;D
And Boring. Had to go in office so can't even paint.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

d_Guy

Number 7 has got me through 75 years.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Techno II