Reprint

Started by Ben Waterhouse, 21 November 2021, 10:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Waterhouse

Is there going to be a reprint of the rules?

Thanks
Ben
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Leon

There will be yes, I just need to make sure that all of the Errata is in there and then I can get it off to the printers.  I'm hoping to have them before Christmas if all goes to plan.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Ithoriel

QuoteThere will be yes, I just need to make sure that all of the Errata is in there and then I can get it off to the printers.  I'm hoping to have them before Christmas if all goes to plan.
No disrespect Leon, I think you (and all at Pendraken) do a great job of providing new stuff while simultaneously keeping the flow of existing stuff out to the customers going!

...but...

" if all goes to plan"

When does that ever happen, to you or to anyone?

To borrow a thought from von Moltke the Elder

"No plan survives contact with reality" :D
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is entirely optional!

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 21 November 2021, 02:49:18 PMNo disrespect Leon, I think you (and all at Pendraken) do a great job of providing new stuff while simultaneously keeping the flow of existing stuff out to the customers going!

...but...

" if all goes to plan"

When does that ever happen, to you or to anyone?

I can still hope!  I've had a lot of emails about the rules so I definitely need to get it sorted out.  We're away to Warfare Fri-Mon this coming weekend but once we get back from that there's a bit of breathing space to work through the backlog of BKC/CWC/releases/website photos, etc.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

paulr

QuoteThere will be yes, I just need to make sure that all of the Errata is in there and then I can get it off to the printers.  I'm hoping to have them before Christmas if all goes to plan.

He didn't say which Christmas ;)
No disrespect intended, really
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

22 November 2021, 12:29:33 PM #6 Last Edit: 22 November 2021, 12:31:43 PM by Ithoriel
Ah,yes!

"It'll all be over by Christmas!" :)

All the best with this Leon. Take Paul and my comments as the equivalent of the theatrical "Break a leg!" :)

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is entirely optional!