Thread In Reverse Posting Order?

Started by Ithoriel, 10 November 2021, 01:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

It used to be possible to have threads display in reverse chronological order but the new forum (very snazzy - do like!) doesn't seem to have the same option.

Am I just missing a tick box somewhere on the forum?

If not, is it something that could be reinstated without too much trouble?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

There's a ticky box for that I think, if you click your name in the top left, then choose 'Look and Layout'.  The 4th option in the display settings is 'Show most recent posts at the top...' so if you pop a tick in there that should fix it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Had ticked that.

Nothing happened.

Posted this thread.

Switched off PC while I was doing chores.

Switched back on.

It worked!

Doh! Decades of IT experience and I didn't think to "switch it off and switch it back on again!"  :-<
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!