Testing, testing 1234......

Started by Techno II, 09 November 2021, 08:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

On reload have to push the home button to log in. Where is new topic button ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

This new host is complete and utter cr*p.
I dread to think what Leon's paying for this.

Taken me umpteen times to get 'back in'...changing this and that, so I can actually post anything.

I note no-one else has managed to get back in.

VERY unimpressed with the new host.

Phil.....(No Smiley....I'm cross. >:( )

Techno II

Be nice if I knew if anyone else could actually post anything.

Cheers - The VERY Grumpy Welsh git. :P  :D

....and where have all the avatars gone ?

fsn

I can post, I can thrive,
having the time of my life ...

Avatars are visible on individual boards. 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

Huzzah, Nobby......I seem to have got my avatar back.....Now I'll have to resat my password back to what it was before.....I didn't ask it to do that.....Wretched thing.

fred.

Calm down Phil

I've no idea what was wrong this afternoon - some us have to work in the afternoon - and unfortunately get nowhere near Pendraken land  :(
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Orcs

I was asleep this afternoon, as I am on Nights. lets see if the time works now? its 21:23 by my PC clock
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ithoriel

QuoteI should not have to. I am set to GMT.

No you shouldn't. But I'm pretty sure the problem is the system clock not what we have set as local time.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

I am now set at Central European time. Time in UK 23.24

Orcs

Quote from: Orcs on 11 November 2021, 11:25:05 PMI am now set at Central European time. Time in UK 23.24

So this now looks correct, but I find this most galling that I should be aligned with Europe!  >:(

John Cook

12 November 2021, 01:13:00 AM #42 Last Edit: 12 November 2021, 01:14:44 AM by John Cook
Everything seems OK.  The grey print could be darker but not a problem.  No issues with the blue.  The time is definitely an hour behind UK.

OK Phil, where is the new topic button ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Hi, Ian.. :)
Just as example...If you want to post something new in 'Forum Info'.....Click on Forum Info on the opening page of  the forum...there should ne a new topic button on the top right hand side (along with a few others) on the next page.

You may not see have of the others that I can see....so I won't list them. ;)

Cheers - Phil. :)