Close assault questions

Started by michaelk, 03 November 2021, 03:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelk

Going back to the desert this Friday night and as i was play-testing the scenario I came across a point that I wasn't completely clear on.

Can a unit intending on providing support to a unit receiving a close assault also provide response fire? For example fire at the assaulting unit as it moves into the close assault and then provide close assault support to the unit that is defending the close assault?

Also to confirm 3 units are close assaulting would they receive plus 1 for each unit assaulting?

As always thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michaelk

Hi all,

After trolling the posts here and in the old forum I believe I have come up with my answer

1. Units within 10cm of a unit involved with a close assault can EITHER provide response fire (only on behalf of the defender, LOS limitations being considered) or provide support to both the attacker and the defender. . - which makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks 

Leon

Sorry for missing this earlier, that sounds right to me.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!