WWII Casualties!

Started by Leon, 20 October 2021, 12:39:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Just a quick photo of these as we've put them straight into the moulding queue at Pendraken HQ.  We've had some gaps in our WWII casualties for a while now so we've asked Techno to fill them in for us.  We've got new British, German, Soviet, American and Italian casualties here, which should cover virtually all of the infantry options available.

WWIICasualties by Leon Pengilley, on Flickr
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Thanks, chaps !

Just in case anyone notices from the pic.....The three figures on the right should read (L/R)  Italian...Soviet in great coat....American Para.

Cheers - Phil  :)

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

They look great , but are we sure Techno did these??  There is no blood on any of them  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

sean66

Quote from: Techno II on 20 October 2021, 08:38:46 AM
Thanks, chaps !

Just in case anyone notices from the pic.....The three figures on the right should read (L/R)  Italian...Soviet in great coat....American Para.

I wanted Soviet in Summer Dress  :'( :'(
Why ???????????
Regards
Sean

Quote from: sean66 on 20 October 2021, 01:38:44 PM
Sean

No pleasing some people is there
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

John Cook

Quote from: Techno II on 20 October 2021, 08:38:46 AM
Thanks, chaps !

They all look the same to me :D

Techno II

Sean

Unless I'm mistaken, Sean :).....That one already exists (SVF 30)......I think I'm just doing 'infills' for the ranges that haven't got a casualty marker.

Quote from: Orcs on 20 October 2021, 10:47:43 AM
They look great , but are we sure Techno did these??  There is no blood on any of them  :)

Thank you, Mark !...(How do you know I haven't cleaned my blood off them already ?.  :P..The only range that I can remember bleeding all over, were the Aztecs...Ooooh !....Is that another one to add to the list, Leon ??) ;)

Cheers - Phil. :)

fsn

I wanted Soviet in Summer Dress 

Like this?

Think it's actually a skirt.  :-\
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sean66

Quote from: Techno II on 20 October 2021, 05:17:55 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, Sean :).....That one already exists (SVF 30)......I think I'm just doing 'infills' for the ranges that haven't got a casualty marker.

Thank you, Mark !...(How do you know I haven't cleaned my blood off them already ?.  :P..The only range that I can remember bleeding all over, were the Aztecs...Ooooh !....Is that another one to add to the list, Leon ??) ;)

I know I have some already but always need more. any chance of a few scout/sniper dead (enemy at the gates type)
regards
Sean

Techno II

You'll have to ask Sir, Sean.

I'm not sure what the figure is now, but Leon has said in the distant past, he needs to sell 300 of a particular figure to 'break even', from a sculpting, pressing, casting cost point of view.

sean66

Quote from: Techno II on 21 October 2021, 10:45:19 AM
You'll have to ask Sir, Sean.

I'm not sure what the figure is now, but Leon has said in the distant past, he needs to sell 300 of a particular figure to 'break even', from a sculpting, pressing, casting cost point of view.

i dont think Sir would recoup the cost back (Eastern Front Snipers/Scouts would be under-utilised on our table tops)  :-
most of them just wore one piece camo suits (or Snipers wore capes)  :-
Regards
Sean

Orcs

Quote from: fsn on 20 October 2021, 08:39:56 PM

Think it's actually a skirt.  :-

You want her in a one piece Camisole!!  Sean?

I can under stnd the attraction, but a little cold on the eastern front I think.  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson