Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Looks a cracking game Graham.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

That's a great looking game! I tried IHMN which promised much and loved the background fluff, but in the end the D10 die rolls didn't work for us, with each battle seeming to end up with the heroes rolling away hoping for the elusive killer roll. Shame really as a 2D6 system would have worked better IMHO.

Ithoriel

Great stuff!

Bad show by "Missis Victorier's sons" however :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

sunjester

Quote from: Steve J on 25 August 2021, 05:22:55 PM
That's a great looking game! I tried IHMN which promised much and loved the background fluff, but in the end the D10 die rolls didn't work for us, with each battle seeming to end up with the heroes rolling away hoping for the elusive killer roll. Shame really as a 2D6 system would have worked better IMHO.
That was exactly the problem we found with the game. I loved the background, so used that but worked on a system to convert to Wolsung, which we really like for the mechanisms but did not find the original factions balanced.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno II

Good stuff, Graham.  :-bd

Cheers - Phil. :)