League of Augsburg photos updated!

Started by Leon, 15 August 2021, 10:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

15 August 2021, 10:17:34 PM Last Edit: 16 August 2021, 11:56:47 AM by Leon
The talented Battle Brush Studios has been working on our full LoA range recently so we've got them all photo'd and added to the website!  We'll have some more ranges going over to him soon so keep an eye out for those.

https://www.pendraken.co.uk/league-of-augsburg-570-c.asp

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Scorpio_Rocks

Fantastic - The pictures at last do these gorgeous figures justice!
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Steve J

Techno II

Really cracking job on those ! :-bd

Cheers - Phil. :)

fred.

These look great - and reminds me of how many more of these fantastic figures I have still waiting to be painted!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

mollinary

Fantastic work, but I claim the prize for spotting your deliberate error!  LOA 39,  Tricorne Command standing, contains a top row of just that, but a bottom row of command in hat moving!  Shock horror! So four of these beautiful figures are not yet represented in full glowing, technicolour. 

Yours,

Nitpicker in Chief
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 16 August 2021, 08:56:04 AM
Fantastic work, but I claim the prize for spotting your deliberate error!  LOA 39,  Tricorne Command standing, contains a top row of just that, but a bottom row of command in hat moving!  Shock horror! So four of these beautiful figures are not yet represented in full glowing, technicolour. 

There's always one...  ;)

All fixed now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Aksu

Nice! Now where did I put my several kilos of unpainted LoA, brushes and Vallejos. I feel inspration in the air!
Cheers,
Aksu

mollinary

The painting is superb and really brings out the quality and character of the sculpts. The Tricorne command figures make one yearn for the same mods to the cavalry, artillery, and dragoons! 
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Awesome - superb range, brilliant painting!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting