BKCIV mod for Tabletop Simulator

Started by Shedman, 06 July 2021, 03:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedman

Gordon & I have put together a BKCIV mod for Tabletop Simulator (TTS).

The scenario is taken from the excellent Grey Steel Red Storm: Regimental Scenarios in the Soviet Union 1941-1943.

You need a Steam account, which is free, Tabletop Simulator, which is currently on sale, and the mod, which is also free

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2520329847

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

pbeccas

Itinerant Hobbyist

Battleback

Awesome, much appreciated!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Shedman

We have just finished the second scenario from Grey Steel Red Storm (GSRS) and will be post that to the Tabletop Simulator workshop when I have tidied it up.

Work on the third scenario from GSRS is in progress and I'm also putting together the Manchuria 1939 scenario from  http://www.blitzkrieg-commander.com/

Battleback

Quote from: Shedman on 06 July 2021, 03:23:42 PM
Gordon & I have put together a BKCIV mod for Tabletop Simulator (TTS).

The scenario is taken from the excellent Grey Steel Red Storm: Regimental Scenarios in the Soviet Union 1941-1943.

You need a Steam account, which is free, Tabletop Simulator, which is currently on sale, and the mod, which is also free

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2520329847
Question, I own a hard and a PDF copies of BKC4 and completely new to Tabletop Simulator. Can I add my PDF copy of the rules to the table where it shows the book cover to use in my game?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Shedman

Quote from: Battleback on 05 September 2021, 07:39:39 PM
Question, I own a hard and a PDF copies of BKC4 and completely new to Tabletop Simulator. Can I add my PDF copy of the rules to the table where it shows the book cover to use in my game?

Yes - we do it  for our games as I am the only one with an up to date pdf copy

you need to be hosting the game

Click Objects / Components / Custom / Custom PDF

On the Custom PDF pop-up click the Browse Local Files and navigate to your pdf

On the Cloud or Local pop-up click Local

Finally click Import

And Robert is your male relative who is either a sibling of or married to a sibling of one of your parents

Battleback

Quote from: Shedman on 05 September 2021, 09:11:52 PM
Yes - we do it  for our games as I am the only one with an up to date pdf copy

you need to be hosting the game

Click Objects / Components / Custom / Custom PDF

On the Custom PDF pop-up click the Browse Local Files and navigate to your pdf

On the Cloud or Local pop-up click Local

Finally click Import

And Robert is your male relative who is either a sibling of or married to a sibling of one of your parents

Thanks!

Just one more question. I can add it to the game as a separate file, but in your module it looks like you build a place for it already but its an image right now. Is there a way to add it to that area? Its nice because it automatically snaps to it when you click on it unlike the file I added by itself but its an image right now and I don't see a way to change it to a PDF.