Upcoming buildings

Started by Raider4, 13 June 2021, 10:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

Hi,

There was a recent post with a pic of upcoming buildings, incl. a church.

Of course, I can't find it again . . .

Anyone got a link?

Ta.

OldenBUA

Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Ithoriel

I see a post by Leon in that thread saying tests of the buildings have been produced and people saying how good they look .... but no picture of the buildings.

Is the emperor naked? :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Ithoriel on 13 June 2021, 04:22:58 PM
I see a post by Leon in that thread saying tests of the buildings have been produced and people saying how good they look .... but no picture of the buildings.

Is the emperor naked? :)

Check section 3 of the post.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Ithoriel

Well I'm looking at the same post - no pictures!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Scorpio_Rocks

I dont see them either...
"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.

Westmarcher

Quote from: Ithoriel on 13 June 2021, 08:57:55 PM
Well I'm looking at the same post - no pictures!

Well ... let me be your eyes, Mike.

They look spiffing!  ;D
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Ithoriel

Thanks Westmarcher but I think I'll decline on the grounds that I suspect I am about to be rick-rolled! :D

Leon

I think it's a Facebook problem, they're links don't always work and they time-out after a while as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

I can see the piccies in the original post.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Leon on 14 June 2021, 05:24:15 PM
I think it's a Facebook problem, they're links don't always work and they time-out after a while as well.

With Facebook; the algorithm presents a selection of things it wants you to see, or thinks you'd like to see.
It's an incomplete selection (My guess being it couldn't cope with showing everything to everything across big groups).

Several times I've been pinged on the messenger for not responding to an informal invitation, only to go searching and find that it isn't there.
After logging off and on, it's there like magic (Perhaps more of my friends have commented).

I've never seen thins patchy exposure for the official invitation system, which I assume is better directed, and possibly a paid service for large events.

parkerm17

Still no sign of an English country church for the ECW: in fact ECW seems to be a period that has fallen off the radar at Pendraken, but then the figure range is pretty complate.

DecemDave

Quote from: parkerm17 on 16 June 2021, 10:06:31 AM
Still no sign of an English country church for the ECW: in fact ECW seems to be a period that has fallen off the radar at Pendraken, but then the figure range is pretty complate.

This is St Josephs Church in the lilliput lane range available at many good charity shops!  OK for me.  Although I need to replace the "snow" to fit in with the army.  Reckon moss for the roof should do it.

DecemDave

or thinking again maybe Ivy?  Jarvis do a tiny leaf scatter.