Swiss Like Block Commission

Started by 4/10 Painting Studio, 27 April 2021, 07:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4/10 Painting Studio

First Block of a Swiss Pike Commission, flags hand made, free hand. Hope you like.

PS. If I have failed again to make the pictures the right scale please let me know. I currently is the Tapatalk App for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Commission Painter for 6-20mm Miniatures based in Germany

d_Guy

Pics look great. Lovely, lovely figures.  :-bd
Sleep with clean hands ...

toxicpixie

Very nice! Love some proper pike :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Raider4

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Terrific work !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil. :)

Leman

Have to say they look fantastic.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

goat major

My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Steve J

John Cook

Very nice figures.  The size of the pictures is fine.  I particularly like the way you've dealt with the bases.  Too many figures are spoiled by superficial treatment of their bases but in your examples as much attention has been given to detailing them as to the figures themselves.  The overall effect is very good indeed.  Would I be right in thinking that you've replaced the pikes with wire? 

4/10 Painting Studio

Thank you all for the kind words

4/10 Painting Studio

Quote from: John Cook on 28 April 2021, 03:02:58 PM
Very nice figures.  The size of the pictures is fine.  I particularly like the way you've dealt with the bases.  Too many figures are spoiled by superficial treatment of their bases but in your examples as much attention has been given to detailing them as to the figures themselves.  The overall effect is very good indeed.  Would I be right in thinking that you've replaced the pikes with wire? 
Nope, these are originals no conversions. The pikes will bend but nothing to bad where I fear they will brake...minus any major drops.