When

Started by flamingpig0, 08 April 2021, 12:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingpig0

a) Any update as to when we might see a new FWC?
b) Will there be a Weird war 2 list so we can make more use of our Pendraken toys?
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!" 
Salah Askar,

My six degrees of separation includes Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Wendy James

Leon

It'll be sometime in 2022 but no timescales at the moment I'm afraid.  A Weird War supplement is tempting but it'll be more of a BKC supplement with added rules I think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Matt J

Thinking of WWW2, will the Maus and Ratte ever be made available?
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Leon

At some point, yes!  We've held them back for now just as we didn't really have anything to go with them, but I might look at getting them into production properly later this year.  The Maus is done and I've got a few in a stock drawer but the Ratte never got beyond the gun barrel master mould.  The hull and turret are down with Ironclad to be resin moulded.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Big Insect

Quote from: Leon on 08 April 2021, 10:43:47 PM
It'll be sometime in 2022 but no timescales at the moment I'm afraid.  A Weird War supplement is tempting but it'll be more of a BKC supplement with added rules I think.

Please do start sending in your thoughts on updates and amendments to the rules - the earlier we have these and can start a debate the better.

Thanks

Mark
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Big Insect

Quote from: fsn on 09 April 2021, 10:01:31 AM
Centurions.

Hmmmm .... why do I get the feeling that that might just be your answer to everything fsn !!!!  ;D

But as Leon says, I think that a WWW2 might be better as a BKCIV supplement rather than attempting to add Centurions to FWCII.
A bit like adding a WotW supplement to a C19th set.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Nobby does tend to have a fixation. In this case I think he may just be refering to Dune !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

fsn

Sorry. Knee jerk reaction to everything 1945-1992.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Raider4

Quote from: fsn on 09 April 2021, 12:06:29 PM
Sorry. Knee jerk reaction to everything 1945-1992.

Yeah, but it's weird, so you can have Centurions with fricking lasers! Or hover Centurions. Or . . .

Some - very few did get lasers, testing the systems for Cheiftains  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021