CWC II ETA?

Started by Zookie, 06 April 2021, 08:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zookie

Any chance of getting an updated ETA on when we might see CWC II?

Leon

Sadly it's been delayed due to our move to the new premises.  I'd hoped to get the beta version complete and out to the playtesters before we started moving but I completely failed I'm afraid and didn't have the time to get it done.  We'll have most of the move done in about 2-3 weeks and then I can focus a bit of brain space to CWC2 again.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno II

As that was your first post...Welcome to the forum, Zookie !

Cheers - Phil. :)

Superscribe

What is latest regarding availability of CWC2?
Vmt
Chris

Leon

Quote from: Superscribe on 01 July 2021, 01:40:06 PM
What is latest regarding availability of CWC2?
Vmt
Chris

No change from the above I'm afraid, still trying to carve out time to continue working on it.  Getting the new website has taken up most of the past month, as well as getting the Napoleonic project back on track.  I've got it on my schedule for Mon/Tues all being well, so if I can get the photos edited in and check the formatting I'll be able to send it out to the proofreader/playtester group for feedback.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Itinerant Hobbyist

Ready to help if needed.

Quote from: Leon on 01 July 2021, 03:44:09 PM
No change from the above I'm afraid, still trying to carve out time to continue working on it.  Getting the new website has taken up most of the past month, as well as getting the Napoleonic project back on track.  I've got it on my schedule for Mon/Tues all being well, so if I can get the photos edited in and check the formatting I'll be able to send it out to the proofreader/playtester group for feedback.

flamingpig0

"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!" 
Salah Askar,

My six degrees of separation includes Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Wendy James

Leon

Nothing yet I'm afraid, just not enough hours in the day at the moment.  I'll post here as soon as there's anything to update.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Leon on 02 August 2021, 10:26:17 PM
Nothing yet I'm afraid, just not enough hours in the day at the moment.  I'll post here as soon as there's anything to update.

Anything I can help with ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 03 August 2021, 06:21:40 AM
Anything I can help with ?

Thanks Ian, not much at the moment unfortunately.  It's just the photos and formatting really and then I can get it over to Mark to confirm he's happy with it, before it goes out to playtesters.  We're wondering whether Salute is a good release target as it's always better to launch these things at a big event and it'll tie in nicely with Christmas as well.

Try for Salute. Can certainly do proof reading and may be some testing as well.

Leon

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 03 August 2021, 11:37:54 AM
Try for Salute. Can certainly do proof reading and may be some testing as well.

Excellent, I'll be in touch as soon as we've got something ready.

Itinerant Hobbyist

Still standing by...looking forward to the release

Big Insect

You know that thing ... when you are driving on holiday and have the car full of the kids and a lone voice pipes up from the back seat ...

" are we there yet?"  =)
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.