Previous topic - Next topic

Mesius

27 March 2021, 07:27:20 PM Last Edit: 28 March 2021, 03:45:43 PM by Leon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulr

Quote from: Mesius on 27 March 2021, 07:27:20 PM

I've added a width=900 to the image tag to make them a more viewable size
[img width=900]https://i.ibb.co/fnjp5nZ/B5698-A20-054-C-40-C5-8866-F33-E855-A84-EE.jpg[/img]

:-bd =D> :-bd
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Mesius

Awesome 😎 thanks 🙏 although they were test painted to be simple and look good at Wargames distance lol.

Big Insect

Love the Neo-Sov infantry
What make & scale please?
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Mesius

I bought them in a job lot on eBay - I was told they were all Pendraken 10mm Scifi and the Xenomorphs definitely are and I assumed the infantry were the marines in power armour in Pendraken's scifi range. I've called them Neo-Soviet Terminators as part of my own backstory for them and painted them in Russian green.

Big Insect

Great
I'll check them out - thanks
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Mesius

Thanks 😊

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Very nice! 

These are our old Sci-Fi Marines so they're sadly not in the catalogue anymore.  We've still got the mould for them so we can probably get a few more supplied for anyone who wants them.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Big Insect

They remind me of the Sardaukar from the early Dune film  :D
A lot like an NBC suit.
So they are bound to be a useful addition to anybody who's imagination is caught by the new film as well.

Techno II

Very nice work !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil. :)

Mesius

Thankyou 😊

Noktu

Looking forward to see them based! Nice work!

Mesius

And with 1/350 scale Soviet naval decals the Neo-Soviet Marine Exterminators are finished and ready for basing.