Peninsular Naps British!

Started by Leon, 24 March 2021, 08:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Cook

Quote from: Leon on 30 May 2021, 11:01:06 PM
We're probably looking around September time I think.

That is a shame.  They have slipped by about 10 months then, COVID notwithstanding.  Does this mean that the Spanish and Portuguese will be even later?

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 31 May 2021, 03:00:47 AM
That is a shame.  They have slipped by about 10 months then, COVID notwithstanding.  Does this mean that the Spanish and Portuguese will be even later?

Dragoon was asking when they'd be on the website, so that would be after all the sculpts are done and posted out to the original backers.  Once that's done they'd be added to the website, which I think will be roughly September time.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

John Cook

Quote from: Leon on 31 May 2021, 08:13:05 PM
Dragoon was asking when they'd be on the website, so that would be after all the sculpts are done and posted out to the original backers.  Once that's done they'd be added to the website, which I think will be roughly September time.

Oh I see.  Any idea when the backers will see them? 

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 31 May 2021, 08:29:13 PM
Oh I see.  Any idea when the backers will see them?  

Soon hopefully!  I've not spoken to the sculptor since we started the move so I need to check in and see how he's getting on.  I'd hope that he's spent the past 2 months working through all of the Brunswickers and Portuguese, maybe some of the Spanish as well.  The British are all moulded so we can start sending those out soon if folks want them.

The first test casts of the buildings arrived last week as well:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Those buildings look superb 8).

Orcs

The buildings look really good.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

John Cook

Quote from: Leon on 31 May 2021, 08:49:33 PM
Soon hopefully!  I've not spoken to the sculptor since we started the move so I need to check in and see how he's getting on.  I'd hope that he's spent the past 2 months working through all of the Brunswickers and Portuguese, maybe some of the Spanish as well.  The British are all moulded so we can start sending those out soon if folks want them.

Thanks for that.  I would rather wait until they are all ready but happy to fall in with the majority. 

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

The bulings look really good !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 31 May 2021, 08:49:33 PM

I'm talking about this post - which doesn't show a picture
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 13 June 2021, 05:30:36 PM
I'm talking about this post - which doesn't show a picture

I think it might be a Facebook thing as we'd posted them there and then linked to here?

John Cook

Quote from: Leon on 14 June 2021, 05:23:47 PM
I think it might be a Facebook thing as we'd posted them there and then linked to here?

I see a picture of the buildings here, no problem.

steamingdave

Quote from: John Cook on 14 June 2021, 11:30:28 PM
I see a picture of the buildings here, no problem.

Not on my iPad.

Leon

Just a quick one, we'll have a Peninsular update for everyone tomorrow and there'll be some packages getting sent out from next week!  Progress is being made!

fred.

Quote from: Leon on 05 July 2021, 01:33:46 PM
Just a quick one, we'll have a Peninsular update for everyone tomorrow and there'll be some packages getting sent out from next week!  Progress is being made!

Oooh! Exciting!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts