The painting competition comments thread.

Started by Techno II, 05 February 2021, 04:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

The first two armies are both very impressive
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Smithy

Yep, blooming marvellous both of them. I have some cavalry and artillery on order for my French Napoleonics which I hope to have ready to submit before the month is out. Not sure I'll be up to the standard already set but the comp has definitely lit a fire under my behind these last few weeks!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

Depressed. With some of the entries here, there goes my hope of winning this year!  :'(
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno II

There are some wonderful entries in.

Cheers - Phil   :)

Techno II

Guys...PLEASE keep comments about entries here..Don't make comments in the threads for entries.

It always happens.....and I'd admit I've been very close to doing the wrong thing, myself.  ;D

Cheers - Phil. :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Phil and Will do you ever do the right thing - I did put a comment in the Vechiles cat a couple of days ago.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno II

Yes....but you posted in the wrong place right at the start.

And what on earth are Vechiles ?...Some sort of tendon no-one's ever heard about ? ;)

Cheers - Phil  ;)

FierceKitty

14 February 2021, 06:20:09 PM #26 Last Edit: 14 February 2021, 06:26:29 PM by FierceKitty
No, no, it rhymes with Achilles, so a Vechiles cat is clearly some sort of feline which is heroic even by kitty standards.

Techno II

Oooooh......You're just making things up, Alexander. ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil  :)

FierceKitty

Quote from: Techno II on 14 February 2021, 07:15:02 PM
Oooooh......You're just making things up, Alexander. ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil  :)

Are you claiming I don't have Nicole Kidman and Johnny Depp waiting for me in the bedroom?

Ithoriel

Quote from: Techno II on 14 February 2021, 04:10:42 PM
And what on earth are Vechiles ?...Some sort of tendon no-one's ever heard about ? ;)

A quick google search would show you that vechiles is a commonly used word which describes those objects also known as vehicles.

Language evolves :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data