Painting Competition 2021!

Started by Leon, 19 January 2021, 08:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blind Musketeer

15 February 2021, 11:44:40 AM #75 Last Edit: 15 February 2021, 11:51:37 AM by Leon
Quote from: Ithoriel on 15 February 2021, 05:24:54 AM
Jim, you are linking to a link not the image itself. On the pages you linked to, click on the image to get to the picture itself and link that. Most picture hosting sites have an option for the owner to create a link that can be cut and pasted at that point.

Hope that helps.

Nice stuff in the photos, by the way.

If you Quote this post you'll see the difference in what we've both posted.

Thank you, Ithoriel! I was pasting in too much code from Flickr and I had to snip it a bit. I think all my photos can now be seen.
-Jim

Leon

Quote from: Blind Musketeer on 15 February 2021, 11:44:40 AM

Thank you, Ithoriel! I was pasting in too much code from Flickr and I had to snip it a bit. I think all my photos can now be seen.
-Jim

Yep, all sorted and nice work!  Good luck in the competition!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

4/10 Painting Studio

For the Pre 20th Century Foot category I have mine being based on a single stand. Currently I have one mounted officer that is part of the group. Is this allowed in the category ? He is 1 out of 39 foot. If not I will remove. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Commission Painter for 6-20mm Miniatures based in Germany

Leon

Quote from: 4/10 Painting Studio on 20 February 2021, 03:21:28 AM
For the Pre 20th Century Foot category I have mine being based on a single stand. Currently I have one mounted officer that is part of the group. Is this allowed in the category ? He is 1 out of 39 foot. If not I will remove. Thanks

That'll be fine, no worries!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

We've got our final Bonus Prize sorted now as well, with a £25 voucher for TimeCast added to the Open - Single Base category!  You can have a look at their ranges here: http://www.timecastmodels.co.uk/

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

I hadn't realised the additional prizes had been announced, but hat's off to all involved as they are all really rather nice :).

Leon

01 March 2021, 12:31:03 AM #83 Last Edit: 01 March 2021, 11:42:05 AM by Leon
And that's all folks! The entry threads have been locked and we'll have the voting threads up on Monday. Thanks for all of the entries and good luck everyone!

Leon

It's taking me a bit longer than planned to get the voting threads up but they'll be there soon!  I'll get them up for 3pm instead!

Jesus

2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

Leon

Voting is now open in the Pendraken Painting Competition 2021!  Head over to our Forum and choose your favourite 5 entries from each category: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/board,153.0.html  As always, drop us a message if you'd like to become a Forum member.

Jesus

Do I have to put 5 votes compulsorily?
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

Leon

Quote from: Jesus on 01 March 2021, 03:58:02 PM
Do I have to put 5 votes compulsorily?

No, you can only use some votes if you like, so once, twice, or up to 5 votes per category.  

Big Insect

'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.