Panzer iiih

Started by flamingpig0, 30 July 2020, 06:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingpig0

Hello

Are there any plans to produce a Panzer iiiH?
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!"
Salah Askar,

Leon

I believe it's on the work table at the moment, our sculptor has just started the Panzer III revamps.  We'll be replacing all of the current versions and expanding with a few of the missing variants.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

flamingpig0

Quote from: Leon on 30 July 2020, 07:23:12 PM
I believe it's on the work table at the moment, our sculptor has just started the Panzer III revamps.  We'll be replacing all of the current versions and expanding with a few of the missing variants.

brill
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!"
Salah Askar,

Jerboa

Any news on the Panzer III revamp?

Jerboa

Leon

They're all moulded, I'm just waiting for Dave to mould the new StuG's and then we can get it all released.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

fsn

OK. You may be one of the 9 Harbingers of Doom, you may create black holes for fun, you may have the ability to erase people from history - like poor old Terry Fish. Your remember Terry don't you lads? QPR fan? Was great at painting ancients but never managed to put a good coat of paint on a tank?  Terry? Tel? "I only drink Guinness"? No?

Well that's my point proven.

Anyway, Oh Dark Lord, do you really think it is fair to improve things? Some of us have spent some money and time and sweat and blood and Irn Bru (don't ask) on StuGs and Panzer IIIs and you are, at a stroke, making them obsolete.

Is it because I said I'd completed my 1944 project? Is this your punishment for my hubris? Am I doomed Sisyphus-like to forever renew my collection - getting more and more lead until I will be surrounded by enoughg metal to withstand a nuclear explosion?

Cool!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014
Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!
2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020
7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)

Jerboa

Thanks Leon. Just let me know when to hit the 'send' key.
Jerboa

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 15 December 2020, 09:56:33 PM
Anyway, Oh Dark Lord, do you really think it is fair to improve things? Some of us have spent some money and time and sweat and blood and Irn Bru (don't ask) on StuGs and Panzer IIIs and you are, at a stroke, making them obsolete.

Is it because I said I'd completed my 1944 project? Is this your punishment for my hubris? Am I doomed Sisyphus-like to forever renew my collection - getting more and more lead until I will be surrounded by enoughg metal to withstand a nuclear explosion?

Never obsolete!  (At least for a few years anyway...!)  We'll keep the old moulds here for a couple of years before destroying them, so we can still supply extras for unfinished armies. 
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

sean66

ooooh I love Irn Bru  ;)
regards
Sean

fred.

Quote from: Leon on 16 December 2020, 10:35:15 AM
Never obsolete!  (At least for a few years anyway...!)  We'll keep the old moulds here for a couple of years before destroying them, so we can still supply extras for unfinished armies. 

You know that Nobby is just looking for scant justification to buy some new tanks, don't give him an easy out.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: fred. on 16 December 2020, 12:33:24 PM
You know that Nobby is just looking for scant justification to buy some new tanks, don't give him an easy out.

No just more Centurions !!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

kustenjaeger

Lack of Pendraken PzIII 5cm kz - typified by the IIIH - is why I deferred building my DAK force for BKC (in the days of BKCII).

So seeing these would be good.

Regards

Edward

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 16 December 2020, 02:47:38 PM
Lack of Pendraken PzIII 5cm kz - typified by the IIIH - is why I deferred building my DAK force for BKC (in the days of BKCII).

So seeing these would be good.

That should be in this batch, no worries.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to almost 6000 products, including over 4200 products in 10mm, plus MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and much, much more!

fsn

Quote from: fred. on 16 December 2020, 12:33:24 PM
You know that Nobby is just looking for scant justification to buy some new tanks, don't give him an easy out.
True, true.   :-[
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014
Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!
2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020
7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)

petercooman

Quote from: fsn on 15 December 2020, 09:56:33 PM
OK. You may be one of the 9 Harbingers of Doom, you may create black holes for fun, you may have the ability to erase people from history - like poor old Terry Fish. Your remember Terry don't you lads? QPR fan? Was great at painting ancients but never managed to put a good coat of paint on a tank?  Terry? Tel? "I only drink Guinness"? No?

Well that's my point proven.

Anyway, Oh Dark Lord, do you really think it is fair to improve things? Some of us have spent some money and time and sweat and blood and Irn Bru (don't ask) on StuGs and Panzer IIIs and you are, at a stroke, making them obsolete.

Is it because I said I'd completed my 1944 project? Is this your punishment for my hubris? Am I doomed Sisyphus-like to forever renew my collection - getting more and more lead until I will be surrounded by enoughg metal to withstand a nuclear explosion?

Cool!


BUT....but... just make them again and do them on snow bases now. Completely new army!