20mm Armed Women

Started by Orcs, 20 December 2020, 12:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno II

CAN !.....DO !  :P

I can't put a saddle on the terror bird at the moment......I haven't got a copy.*  ;)......And I'll need the riders to make a decent fit......and I haven't made those yet.

Cheers - Phil  ;) *I've got the original master back.....But I haven't checked it to see how well it's survived being squished. X_X

sean66

Quote from: Techno II on 22 December 2020, 05:21:10 PM
CAN !.....DO !  :P

I can't put a saddle on the terror bird at the moment......I haven't got a copy.*  ;)......And I'll need the riders to make a decent fit......and I haven't made those yet.

Cheers - Phil  ;) *I've got the original master back.....But I haven't checked it to see how well it's survived being squished. X_X

OOOhhh tell me its for the evil elves (not that I've got any but would look cool)
Regards
Sean

toxicpixie

Quote from: Orcs on 20 December 2020, 05:46:36 PM
Yes I have. I can find all the usual Train Drivers, Passengers, Funural Cortege (Protestant and Catholic) Nudists and even two naked adults playing "hide the sausage" across and office desk.  But no Land army or Females in uniform with guns

Having skimmed this whilst "working" I read that you found Protestant AND Catholic nudists, which seemed... an odd distinction :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Orcs

Quote from: toxicpixie on 23 December 2020, 09:40:41 AM
Having skimmed this whilst "working" I read that you found Protestant AND Catholic nudists, which seemed... an odd distinction :D

Yes you could understand Jewish and gentile nudists, although you would have to look very closely    ;D
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

toxicpixie

I think you'd an optivisor for 10mm ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno II

Quote from: toxicpixie on 23 December 2020, 11:33:45 AM
I think you'd an optivisor for 10mm ;)

You'd an optivisor ??????

Gimme f*cking strength. !!!

Check your spelling.....You muppets....

Cheers - I don't give an intercourse anymore.

sean66

Quote from: Techno II on 23 December 2020, 12:30:11 PM
You'd an optivisor ??????

Gimme f*cking strength. !!!

Check your spelling.....You muppets....

Cheers - I don't give an intercourse anymore.

unlike the two Adults over the desk  ;D  :d
Regards
Sean

toxicpixie

I was just watching the Muppets!

Fairly few adults there ;)

Ian, what's up with the speeling? You coming over all grammatical at the thought of 20mm nudists?

Techno II

As far as Ian is concernd.....spelling is something that happens to other folk.  :d

toxicpixie

Same with nudists?!

Would explain the grumpiness ;)

Techno II

Me....Grumpy. ?

You wouldn't believe it.  :-*

Have you done your (blanking) chickens' biosecurity yet,  Nathan ?
(We seem to have done it, over here.....Personally, I'd like to shoot the whole bloody lot...and not have to worry about it anymore.)

The VERY grumpy git.

toxicpixie

They're covered, they don't get to free range, the feeders and water are all enclosed, no one's going into the run.

Barring hosing the garden, them and me down with biocide all day there's not a lot more we can do.

I did read on some chicken forums about people bringing their birds *inside their houses* and then moaning that they've got a house full of stinky chickens squawking and fighting.

Slight misunderstanding of the rules there...

Techno II

Good for you, Nathan.🙂👍 ;)

Our 'girl's' are very lucky as they have a very big barn to wander around in....Now that we've stopped them getting out of the 'side door'.....
It's a bit 'Heath Robison'.....but they ARE confined to quarters.

Again....I wish some of you lot lived closer. They produce more eggs than Von & I could deal with atm.....and it seems so bloody awful to throw the excess away......once they've 'gone off'.

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: Techno II on 23 December 2020, 04:21:12 PM
Good for you, Nathan.🙂👍 ;)

Our 'girl's' are very lucky as they have a very big barn to wander around in....Now that we've stopped them getting out of the 'side door'.....
It's a bit 'Heath Robison'.....but they ARE confined to quarters.

Again....I wish some of you lot lived closer. They produce more eggs than Von & I could deal with atm.....and it seems so bloody awful to throw the excess away......once they've 'gone off'.

Cheers - Phil

Can't you feed them to the Dogs?
Get the local shop to sell them for you?
Donate them to a local food bank?

Mr helpful

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

toxicpixie

All ours are bromating atm so no eggs!

Have to *buy* eggs, ludicrous.

Either that some of the little sods are egg eating.

I can usually turn our excess into a beer at the club of a Wednesday evening ;)

Orcs - I suspect given the area theres probably a lot of spare egg capacity, and that charities likely want a loaf of verification & Lion marking etc before accepting them. I can imagine the paperwork if someone dropped dead eating a donated unmarked egg...