Peninsular Napoleonics Not-Kickstarter!

Started by Leon, 01 May 2020, 01:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: Jesus on 22 February 2021, 07:03:34 PM
Hello, why am I not on the list? It just puts my name on it. Some mistake?

I'm a bit confused as you are on the list?

£489.05 - DecemDave
£263.40 - coleman16
£231.10 - Jesus
£112.05 - Ben Waterhouse
£185.90 - samurai

The list only shows your forum name, so not full names.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Peninsular update!  A package arrived at Pendraken HQ today containing all of the British sculpts!  We'll have these in a master mould tomorrow and then we can be running production moulds while we're working on the move.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

A big update today, as all of the British, Brunswickers and Misc items have been posted out and packages should be arriving with everyone very soon!  There's a selection of buildings in some of your packages as well, but we've only received an initial batch of stock on those and we quickly ran out.  We'll get more buildings soon, along with more sculpts hopefully, and we can really crack on and get this all out to you.

fred.

22 July 2021, 09:12:42 PM #424 Last Edit: 22 July 2021, 09:18:33 PM by fred.
Cool!

I'll be waiting for a mystery parcel to arrive - between not exactly remembering what I ordered for the British and the lottery of buildings, it will be exciting!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

DecemDave

Quote from: fred. on 22 July 2021, 09:12:42 PM
I'll be waiting for a mystery parcel to arrive - between not exactly remembering what I ordered...., it will be exciting!

Same here.  especially since I added stuff as the offer got bigger.  Sadly they are destined to join metal mountain until I figure out my medievals and can progress to my Napoleonic master plan.   :-   

In the meantime, I also have to avoid the wonder workers on here tempting me from the one true way by posting incredibly well painted figures in other periods     AWI (x 2), Japanese, WW2,.....   

Actually, Leon should get more of them onto facebook to tempt more people into the Pendraken world.  Or get them into the 28mm dominated glossy mags.    :D :D

DecemDave

well they arrived!   <:-P

And very nice they all are too.  But particular  :-bd   to the Brit firing line, the Brunswickers, the Dragoons in Bicornes and the wagons.   

Looking forward to the Spanish and Portugese!

kustenjaeger

Mine arrived on Saturday and look very good. I'm aiming to build a force for Hill's Estremadura operations July 1811 to August 1812. 

Edward

Nirnman

Mine arrived this morning (Monday). The buildings look absolutely fabulous now I must try and  find my original order
and work out just what each code for the figures are it has been so long I had forgotten what figures I had ordered.

Ithoriel

Mine was delivered to my recycling bin while I was asleep. Safely retrieved. Honestly, it's less hassle than having to go online and arrange a redelivery.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Good to hear that packages are arriving safely!

Quote from: Nirnman on 26 July 2021, 12:31:08 PM
I must try and  find my original order and work out just what each code for the figures are it has been so long I had forgotten what figures I had ordered.

Give me a shout if you need your pledge sending over.

Quote from: Ithoriel on 26 July 2021, 01:02:03 PM
Mine was delivered to my recycling bin while I was asleep. Safely retrieved. Honestly, it's less hassle than having to go online and arrange a redelivery.

Is the recycling bin a planned 'drop off' point or was that a postie error?!

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 26 July 2021, 02:11:14 PM
Is the recycling bin a planned 'drop off' point or was that a postie error?!

I like to think it was employee initiative. I chat to the postie regularly and mentioned a week or two ago that Amazon deliveries are often delivered to the recycling bin if neither I nor my immediate neighbours are around and that, providing it wasn't so empty that I had to dive in head first, it wasn't a problem.

Bin is half full and the top layer is a large, crumpled, sheet of clean brown paper.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Scolty

Package arrived safe and sound. They have got the juices flowing! However, still working my way through 1809 stuff!
Brilliant figures and buildings. Well done to all involved in the project.

Scolty

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 26 July 2021, 03:14:25 PM
I like to think it was employee initiative. I chat to the postie regularly and mentioned a week or two ago that Amazon deliveries are often delivered to the recycling bin if neither I nor my immediate neighbours are around and that, providing it wasn't so empty that I had to dive in head first, it wasn't a problem.

That's good to hear!

Quote from: Scolty on 26 July 2021, 03:58:49 PM
Package arrived safe and sound. They have got the juices flowing! However, still working my way through 1809 stuff!
Brilliant figures and buildings. Well done to all involved in the project.

Excellent, glad you like them!

sultanbev

Ah ha, my Brits have just arrived! Now to work out what's what......