How are we getting through it?

Started by Leon, 19 April 2020, 10:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Delayed somewhat due to Covid, I'm now able to start re-decorating the hall, landing and stairs. Rather enjoying it (at present :D ) as I'm able to do things at my own pace rather than fitting it in around work and weekends. How long this lasts remains to be seen!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Didn't expect tghis - my surgery rang me yesterday to say they had a small thankyou for the marshalling. Got a £25 Amazon voucher and a medal. Not expected but very good.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Thanks Matt. Was totally unexpected, I was marshalling to do my bit, not for any reward.  :)

Steve J

Great to see that volunteers such as yourself have got some recognition and a nice little reward :) .

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

Well deserved recognition. Well done, Ian.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

KeithS

Indeed it struck me that the marshals at the vaccination centres are the somewhat unsung heroes of the effort.  Out in all kinds of weathers, helping people along and keeping things moving. Well done!
I'll bring up the rest of the brigade.

T13A

T13A Out!

Westmarcher

Didn't spot this earlier. Well done!  =D>

(what medal is it?)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Lord Kermit of Birkenhead on 18 January 2022, 09:36:49 AMDidn't expect tghis - my surgery rang me yesterday to say they had a small thankyou for the marshalling. Got a £25 Amazon voucher and a medal. Not expected but very good.
Brilliant idea
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Not out in much weather me, either hot or inside so didn't get wet or cold too much. Did get a sore throat friom all the chatting.