Skinny Hairfoot - RPG character

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 28 July 2023, 11:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

28 July 2023, 11:20:35 PM Last Edit: 28 July 2023, 11:38:40 PM by Lord Speedy of Leighton
Recently, we started a roleplaying campaign at Leighton Buzzard Wargames Club, and out of my four zero level characters (a dwarf, a wizards apprentice, an ostler and a halfling), I got the halfling and the apprentice through the first adventure, so I get to use them next and I painted the halfling first.
'It' became 'her' when I looked at the delightful Oathsworn 'Sensible Shoes' range and found a cool halfling rogue, not too chubby, looks like she means buisiness.
What to name here? 'Skinny' Hairfoot was my GURPs halfling cleric character back in 1990-1, so this is his granddaughter, taking the family name (and metabolic rate), 1st level wanderer, 'Skinny' Hairfoot.

Why do halflings have torches when they have infravision?

She's only carrying four daggers, will it be enough?

Tried OSL again, even has a shadow, so a successfull effort.

To scale with an orc chief, unleash the 'murder hobo'!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

My mage character, dug long and hard to find this one in the pile, and then I found this in the selection Brian gifted me.
Looking at her, I would hazard she is an 1980s cast of of a Prince August female mage (hence the bubble in one arm). She's come up rather well.

Not sure how many adventures she will survive, but she'll look good doing it.

Zap!

I should have filled that hole, but actually its okay.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Corso

2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton