When can I send my next order?

Started by FierceKitty, 20 September 2019, 02:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Or, in other words, release of Greeks, Japanese, Dacians?
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

Quote from: FierceKitty on 20 September 2019, 02:49:17 AM
Or, in other words, release of Greeks, Japanese, Dacians?

Dacians are due to be finished next week and released at the weekend all being well.  The Greeks and Persians will be a separate release, probably 2-3 weeks after the Dacians.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Dacians will be welcome. And the Sons of Heaven?

Leon

Quote from: FierceKitty on 20 September 2019, 01:14:39 PM
Dacians will be welcome. And the Sons of Heaven?

After the Ancients...!   :D  Should be in November I think, I've nearly finished the BKC Errata documents so I'll be able to focus properly on prepping figures for moulding through October.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

kabrank

Hi Leon

Not to push but will the saladin and saracen be released in time for Warfare.

It has been a long wait for these

Kelvin

Leon

Quote from: kabrank on 20 September 2019, 04:20:07 PM
Not to push but will the saladin and saracen be released in time for Warfare.

It has been a long wait for these

We're not doing too bad with those, they were only previewed in June!  They've been master moulded so we're just putting the bits together (attaching the wheels, etc) and then they can be released.

Ithoriel

Sorry to add to the litany of when will ...

But ....

Any guesstimate as to when the TB Line Islamics will be available?
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 21 September 2019, 12:39:47 PM
But ....

Any guesstimate as to when the TB Line Islamics will be available?

I've got those due in after the Ancients, so shouldn't be long.  It's mainly the motivation with the TB ranges as they take such a long time to get cleaned up for moulding.  As an example, I prepped 6 moulds' worth of Dacians on Thursday afternoon, but I'd have only managed 1 or 2 sets of TB Line's in that same time.  Getting all of the Islamics ready is probably a solid week's worth of prepwork, which is difficult to set aside with everything else going on.

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 23 September 2019, 01:19:34 AM
I've got those due in after the Ancients, so shouldn't be long.  It's mainly the motivation with the TB ranges as they take such a long time to get cleaned up for moulding.  As an example, I prepped 6 moulds' worth of Dacians on Thursday afternoon, but I'd have only managed 1 or 2 sets of TB Line's in that same time.  Getting all of the Islamics ready is probably a solid week's worth of prepwork, which is difficult to set aside with everything else going on.

My clients, the West African Federation are meantime waiting for those wheels to be put on the Saladins and Saracens.  The Rebel forces (Republic of Calabar)are now threating Port  Harvey, and Federal forces have only a motley of AEC armoured cars and Pig APCs to try and hold them.  :) 

Leon

Quote from: Sunray on 21 October 2019, 10:10:45 PM
My clients, the West African Federation are meantime waiting for those wheels to be put on the Saladins and Saracens.  The Rebel forces (Republic of Calabar)are now threating Port  Harvey, and Federal forces have only a motley of AEC armoured cars and Pig APCs to try and hold them.  :) 

Luckily I'm not working on those, one of the designers is taking care of prepping them and should be sending them up to us very soon.

FierceKitty

Greeks, Achaemenid Persians, and Japanese almost ready? We're well into November....

Leon

Greeks are all moulded, Persians are on the worktop at the moment.  We've had a couple of large contract jobs come in, so we've got about 20 moulds to be done for clients which I'm trying to fit in around our own.

FierceKitty

Honourable Japanese still hitting the sake in their dressing rooms?