Full Dungeon Set

Started by Jamsus, 30 July 2019, 01:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamsus

Hello,

i noticed that a bunch of years ago there was possibile to buy a "full dungeon set" with dungeon pieces & adventurers.

Is this definitely "out of production" or it is still possible to order it?

Thanks

Andrea

Leon

All of the Dungeon modules, furniture and monsters are available on the site here: https://pendraken.co.uk/dungeons/  The adventurers were selected from our various ranges at the time, so we could do the same from the newer Warband ranges, no worries.

The only missing piece at the moment is the dungeon rules.  We've been wanting to get those back into production for a long time now but other jobs have got in the way.  Hopefully once we get past all of the new releases I can finish off the work there and get the Dungeon Sets back online.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jamsus

Thanks for the answer!

Right now rules are not a problem, i'll think about the dungeon for the upcoming winter  :- ;)

Leon

Quote from: Jamsus on 31 July 2019, 06:40:01 AM
Thanks for the answer!

Right now rules are not a problem, i'll think about the dungeon for the upcoming winter  :- ;)

No worries!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!