TB Line Teutonics released!

Started by Leon, 27 June 2019, 11:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The next batch of TB Line moulds is complete so we're very happy to announce that the Teutonics are back on sale!

This range has 8 codes covering mounted command, cavalry and infantry with a nice mix of sculpts in each.  We've also managed to find a couple of extra poses in the master moulds so both the 'Crossbowmen' and 'Heavy European infantry' have got an extra pose which might not have been available previously.  As with the other TB ranges, the horses and riders are separate castings and some of these also have separate shields.

For those who've not had any TB Line figures before, they match up very well to our own in both size and proportions.  We've not made any changes to the sculpts but they have been cleaned up for the new moulds and are much crisper castings.

TB Line
Middle Age Teutonics - https://pendraken.co.uk/tb-line/middle-ages/teutonics/
TB-4163   Mounted command group (15)   £5.50
TB-4164   Teutonic Knights (15)   £5.50
TB-4165   European Heavy Knights (15)   £5.50
TB-4166   Light cavalry with short weapons (15)   £5.50
TB-4167   Light cavalry with lances (15)   £5.50
TB-4168   Crossbowmen (30)   £5.50
TB-4169   Light European infantry (30)   £5.50
TB-4170   Heavy European infantry (30)   £5.50
(Packs contain 15 cavalry or 30 infantry)

And the pics:

We'd bumped the Teutonics ahead of the Islamics so those will now be the next TB range to come back online.  We'll be getting to those once the Indian Mutiny range is all done and released.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mmcv

My Crusaders thank you for the reinforcements!

Will definitely be getting some in my next order. Islamics too when they're ready  :D

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 27 June 2019, 11:33:22 PM
We'd bumped the Teutonics ahead of the Islamics so those will now be the next TB range to come back online.  We'll be getting to those once the Indian Mutiny range is all done and released.

:( :( :(
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 28 June 2019, 12:18:27 AM
:( :( :(

I know!  We'd had so many requests for the Teutonics that we needed to get them done and out there, especially from the Warmaster community.  The cleanup time on some of these figures is a nightmare though, just one of these Teutonic codes took 3 hours of careful prep to get them ready for a new mould.  I'll try and get some of the Islamics worked on while I'm doing Mutiny moulds.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Ithoriel

I'm supposed to be producing the Haradrim for our LotR Warmaster campaign. The TB line Islamics will be a major part of the army, if all goes to plan.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Leon

Quote from: Ithoriel on 28 June 2019, 12:45:26 AM
I'm supposed to be producing the Haradrim for our LotR Warmaster campaign. The TB line Islamics will be a major part of the army, if all goes to plan.

No worries, I'll get them squeezed in and sorted, asap!

paulr

Time for more clones ;)

And it was before midnight when you posted this ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

pierre the shy

They look very tempting Leon.... :)

But l really have enough on my plate gaming wise currently.

Well maybe  :d

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

They're cracking figures. :)

Leon's right about the cleanup time.....I 'repaired' some of the figures on an (the ?) earlier release...and they were NOT quick to do.

Cheers - Phil

fsn

You know when you think "well that's that covered!" and you mentally file a project away as completed?

Well if you're me, Pendraken do something like this.

I've used the TB line as skirmish figures, and now realise how desperately short of heavy infantry and crossbowmen I am*. Techno is right (well, it is that time of year) they are lovely figures, and seem to love the brush. Even my brush.  :-[

*Just like I didn't realise my 1944 terrain required some Vergeltungswaffen
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Looking good for 2nd Barons' War.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Big Insect

Good for Fantasy and a new Warband army as well.

Fighting heathen northern orcs and ice trolls  8)
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

Raider4

Oh, those do look very nice. (Wanders off contemplating a Baratheon or Lannister army . . . )

Dave Fielder

... did someone say Bretonnia?
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis