Bitz Krieg Commander 3

Started by Jefthro2, 07 February 2019, 01:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefthro2

Hi Leon

As far as I can understand BKC 3 has been abandoned and all efforts are being put into BKC 4. My self and one other  member of our small Wargaming Group in Sunderland both bought copies of BK3 out of royalty to the game,despite within minutes , well after a quick reading , the army lists made little sense in many important areas, despite my main interest in Ancients I have a great interest in World war 2 and have the dubious alcolade of having the statement of being a World War 2 subject expert on my Sandhurst "Vicars andsTarts" army report . Anyhow when we play BKC we are quite happy with version 2 so as far as im concerned I'm not sure what I'm waiting for. I don't want version 4 or a refund either keep my previous payment in appreciation for your mammoth contribution to the hobby or donate it to a deserving charity .

Leon

Thanks for the message, if you bought through the website then you'll automatically get two copies of BKC-IV sent out, so you can always give them a look over and see what you think.  If they're not for you, pop them back to us at a show or pass them to a friend if that works better.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Jefthro2

Thanks Leon

That was a generous reply, I think  l was throwing my teddy bear out of the prom in my last post, please accept my apologies.

Jim

Leon

No worries at all, the replacement copies will be going out to everyone on Mon/Tues so have a look and see what you think of this 4th Edition.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!