World War II Wishlist?

Started by sertorius, 09 March 2010, 06:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

15 August 2010, 03:00:16 PM #135 Last Edit: 15 August 2010, 04:45:57 PM by Raider4
Hi, could I add a request for the A9 and A10 tanks? They seem to be a glaring hole in the early war range for the Brits.

EDIT: Could I also add a vote for the Panzer IIIG. And also add requests for the US M1 combat car and M2 light tank?

Thanks, Martyn

Leon

Just the light and medium to begin with, I think it's the Type 93 and the Type 97?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Quote from: Raider4 on 15 August 2010, 03:00:16 PM
Hi, could I add a request for the A9 and A10 tanks? They seem to be a glaring hole in the early war range for the Brits.

EDIT: Could I also add a vote for the Panzer IIIG. And also add requests for the US M1 combat car and M2 light tank?

Thanks, Martyn

Added the Pz IIIG and the M1/2.  The A9 and A10 are actually on the designers list, so should be done once he gets the Japanese tanks out of the way.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ronan

Quote from: The_Shootist on 12 May 2010, 04:03:11 PM
French MG Horse Limber??
French Horse Gun Limber

Hello,
I'm looking for any sort of limbers for our Spanish Civil War 1936.
What I'd like is any sort of horse driven limbers I could put next to our guns. A kind of generic limbers, that will also be use in our next campaign (France 1940)

any idea ?
(when I searched on your site I found LA11 for example, but I didn't guess what period is it..)

Thank you !

lentulus

I use the various WWI limbers for WWII - it's a pretty generic industrial-period limber.  For example, ME13a

ronan

Quote from: lentulus on 18 August 2010, 02:17:45 AM
I use the various WWI limbers for WWII - it's a pretty generic industrial-period limber.  For example, ME13a

Thank you. What category does it come from, I searched on the site..
( any picture somewhere ?)

to Leon : This add some points to a "useful items" section..

lentulus

WWI Middle east.  If Leon does not get a chance, I will take a picture in the next couple of days.

Sunray

Leon

I note you have the Centurion already on 'the list'.  Is it possible to add a couple of turret varients - the most popular post war is with the 105 gun and not the 20 pounder.
model A - with 20pdr
model B - 105mm
model C - 165mm AVRE

no decent late Centurion on the market.

'THE BUSH WAR LOBBY'

Leon

Quote from: ronan on 17 August 2010, 01:47:55 PM
What I'd like is any sort of horse driven limbers I could put next to our guns. A kind of generic limbers, that will also be use in our next campaign (France 1940)
any idea ?

Like Lentulus says, ME13 would be your best bet.

Quote from: Sunray on 18 August 2010, 06:11:06 PM
I note you have the Centurion already on 'the list'.  Is it possible to add a couple of turret varients - the most popular post war is with the 105 gun and not the 20 pounder.
model A - with 20pdr
model B - 105mm
model C - 165mm AVRE

I've made a note of these versions.  I'm not sure if the deisgner might be working on this already.

Raider4

Quote from: Leon on 18 August 2010, 09:16:54 PM

Quote from: Sunray on 18 August 2010, 06:11:06 PM
model A - with 20pdr
model B - 105mm
model C - 165mm AVRE
I've made a note of these versions.  I'm not sure if the deisgner might be working on this already.
You know, if you start making Centurions, we're going to need T-54's and -55's, and probably M48's, and whole load of other things to go with them ....

Cheers, Martyn

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 19 August 2010, 08:50:04 PM
Yep!  It all goes on the list!

Yes, but to get back to the thread - and the broad sales market of WW2-  The missing tank has got to be the M24 Chaffee - Entered US service in 1944, and as late as 1978 were still in worldwide service with sereral armies.

Lets hear it  for the M24 Chaffee!     

nikharwood

Agreed - I'd love to see the Chaffee

Leon

We sent the M18 Hellcat hull back to the designer, so that he can convert it to the Chaffee, so it'll be done sooner rather than later!

methos

I have just been browsing this thread and am excited at at Leons comments bellow

"Added the Pz IIIG  The A9 and A10 are actually on the designers list, so should be done once he gets the Japanese tanks out of the way."

need to start saving as those 3 are all on my wishlist :-)

regards Richard
Key wargaming interest North Africa WW2

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 20 August 2010, 03:50:28 AM
We sent the M18 Hellcat hull back to the designer, so that he can convert it to the Chaffee, so it'll be done sooner rather than later!

That makes my day !  The Chaffee has had a long service life, WW2, Korea, Indo-China, Vietnam, India/Pakistan, NATO until the 1990s (Noway) and still in front line service in Latin America !

It will be just as popular with gamers.  Bring it on.