World War II Wishlist?

Started by sertorius, 09 March 2010, 06:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NTM

Ideal for AK47 type forces too.

zaapark

Any interest ?  Would be great to have some for DAK action against the Brits  :)
chris

Doug

Seeing as the japs have been released how about Australian Infantry and support weapon for Papa New Guine, after all we were the first to beat the japs on land. Note the the slouch hats should be with the brim down. Also some Fuzzi-Wussi Angels for support.

NTM

Would BR57-59 be suitable? Not seen them myself so no idea whether the brim of the slouch hat is up or down.

YORSTONS

Hi Leon,

Now we have the start of this wonderfull range any chance of a couple of figures in kneeling poses.The great little LMG group lying prone do not really fit in with all the other figures who are standig/advancing. They just do not go well together on the same base.

Also any chance of some field guns and heavy artillery.

ziparoo

Haven't seen BR57-59 either but I think they are in desert garb. Difference between Aussie desert uniform and jungle greens is quite dramatic!

Sunray

and that's the short(s) answer !

VonMeisten

May I suggest LCVP for US Marines ?

kustenjaeger

Leon

Is the German Sdkfz 11 artillery tractor on the requests list?  As my Ostfront 10.5cm leFH18s are towed by Maultiers I hadn't really focussed on this before but the previous 10.5cm leFH tractor - the Sdkfz 6 - ceased production in 1941 or so.  The Sdkfz 11 was the main tow both for the leFH 18 and for the PAK40 and about 9000 were built 1938-45 - albeit there were early and late versions. 

Regards

Edward

Zbigniew

I would be interested in generic WW2 divers, frogmen and human driven torpedoes.
For wargaming harbour attacks and other special ops of British commandos, Regia Marina and German frogmen. I would also welcome waterlined midget submarine, waterline naval mines and buoys :)
Anyone else would be interested?

keram

Hello,

OK for this beautiful pacific range but there is one thing you forget about : where the aircraft ?
Will you sell one day the following :
- Japon Zero fighter
- Japon Val dive bomber
- USA sbd Dauntless dive bomber
- USA Corsaire fighter bomber
- USA Avenger bomber torpedo
- USA Wildcat fighter

Yes without planes the marines are naked !!!

Thank to think about that.

Keram

republic of tolworth

OO nice idea 8)

I'll second a vote for those, potential for some great games there!
League of the dayglow Aztec Empire.

NTM

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 14 September 2010, 12:11:44 PM
Leon

Is the German Sdkfz 11 artillery tractor on the requests list?  As my Ostfront 10.5cm leFH18s are towed by Maultiers I hadn't really focussed on this before but the previous 10.5cm leFH tractor - the Sdkfz 6 - ceased production in 1941 or so.  The Sdkfz 11 was the main tow both for the leFH 18 and for the PAK40 and about 9000 were built 1938-45 - albeit there were early and late versions. 

Regards

Edward

What do you think this is a modern motorized army? Your troops should be more than happy to have Maultiers rather than horse drawn limbers  ;)
although I do agree the Sdkfz 11 is an important omission.

Zbigniew

Quote from: Leon on 16 September 2010, 01:49:24 AM
Wouldn't they be under water though?!   :D ;)

Ok, make only heads...waterlined :D

fred.

They do sound useful, sort of, as figures. You could just make some bubbles on the surface to indicate where they are...
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts