WWI Armored Cars

Started by noworld, 21 February 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noworld

I saw the topic on the RCW armored cars, which would be awesome, but the WWI range could use a couple for early war, such as the 1914 Peugeot and Belgian Minerva. A German Ehrhardt would be cool, too!

Thanks!

Leon

Thanks for the requests, we'll add those to the list.  We've got the Erhardt in the WWI German range, code GP32:

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Dont forget the earliest Rolls Royce - bathtub type

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

noworld

I missed the Erhardt. Thanks!!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Welcome from me, too ! :-h

Cheers - Phil

Leman

If you are desperate for a Minerva Van Dyck Models and Figurines in Belgium do a beautiful 1/144th. Their infantry are also the very early shako type and work well with Pendraken figures.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!