First look at the Aztec sculpts!

Started by Leon, 16 November 2017, 01:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 30 December 2017, 04:22:55 PM
Dave's moulding these while we're closed so they should be ready for release in the next couple of weeks.

8)

Has anyone explained to Dave what being closed means ;)
Not you Leon, you don't appear to understand either ;D
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 30 December 2017, 07:52:13 PM
Has anyone explained to Dave what being closed means ;)
Not you Leon, you don't appear to understand either ;D

Unfortunately with Dave working the day job still, he has to go in over the breaks to keep on top of his workload.  We're working on fixing that though, we had a new caster start before Xmas and there's another starting on Jan 9th.

I struggle to take time off, I get bored sitting around and usually do some work to avoid having a massive pile to do when we go back.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Raider4

Quote from: Leon on 30 December 2017, 05:03:44 PM
They can also fight sections of our Elizabethan range but we'd need to add some specific Conquistador sculpts to complete that range.

Ooooh,yes please. Can we take this as a promise . . . ?

Cheers, M.
--

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 30 December 2017, 07:54:42 PM
Unfortunately with Dave working the day job still, he has to go in over the breaks to keep on top of his workload.  We're working on fixing that though, we had a new caster start before Xmas and there's another starting on Jan 9th.

I struggle to take time off, I get bored sitting around and usually do some work to avoid having a massive pile to do when we go back.

Great to hear you are able to add more casters and so hopefully will spread the workload :)
I'm surprised M'Lady hasn't got a long list of things for you to do ;)

All your and the team's efforts are much appreciated
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 30 December 2017, 08:41:15 PM
I'm surprised M'Lady hasn't got a long list of things for you to do ;)

I did get drafted into wrapping some presents but luckily it was only a few.  I'm wanting to do a 19th C. diorama this winter but I've not found time to get it started yet, maybe next week before we go back to work properly.

Quote from: paulr on 30 December 2017, 08:41:15 PM
All your and the team's efforts are much appreciated

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Glorfindel

d_Guy

Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Steve J

That is one very useful link. Thanks for sharing. Some of the descriptions could easily be used with fantasy armies, so may come back to this in the future.

FierceKitty

01 January 2018, 07:08:13 AM #38 Last Edit: 01 January 2018, 07:10:36 AM by FierceKitty
Time to post this one again, now that we're all getting out our obsidian paintbrushes:

http://www.chronofus.net/wargames/aztecs/Mendoza.pdf
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

When I clicked on the link I got a nasty big read screen with loads of safety warnings about the site!

FierceKitty

I get that too - just tested. I can only say I have visited it a lot in the past.  :o

Just google the Mendoza Codex. It's not classified information.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

I suspect it had a security certificate which has expired, seen that before on safe sites. Also it directs to a PDF, not a web site, so you are safe, code cant be transferred from it.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

d_Guy

Another resource I saw and forgot and glad to get back. Thanks, Kitty.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

FierceKitty

FierceKitty

I can email a saved copy to anyone who needs it, btw.