M4 Sherman and a French staff car!

Started by Leon, 09 September 2017, 04:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Along with all the new Modern vehicles, we've also got a couple of additions to the WWII ranges with the M4 Sherman released, along with a Citroen staff car for your French armies.

We'll have some of these with us at the Colours show next weekend, but if you'd like to pre-order any for collection just drop us an email.

WWII - https://pendraken.co.uk/world-war-ii/

American
AMV30    M4 Sherman, 75mm    £3.00

French
FRE61    Citroen staff car    £2.80

And the pics:

AMV30 - M4 Sherman, 75mm

FRE61 - Citroen staff car

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Is that the very early Sherman? Good work chaps! :)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Roy

Nice.

I reckon someone should convert a Citroen for an online painting competition. Cough. Cough. [not that I'd win! :(]

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Hurrah

20 September 2017, 07:29:24 AM #4 Last Edit: 20 September 2017, 07:43:42 AM by Hurrah
The Citroen looks nice.

fsn

Which is something that's never been said in the real world!
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Sunray

Leon

20 September 2017, 04:18:49 PM #7 Last Edit: 20 September 2017, 06:47:49 PM by Leon
Quote from: Hurrah on 20 September 2017, 07:29:24 AM
The Citroen looks nice.

Quote from: fsn on 20 September 2017, 07:44:35 AM
Which is something that's never been said in the real world!

For my honeymoon we were in Switzerland and needed to sort a hire car in advance.  I thought I'd treat myself and booked a sporty little soft top Alfa Romeo, perfect for scenic driving through the Alps!  We got there on the morning and the desk guy says 'As it's your honeymoon, we've upgraded you!'  I started to get a bit excited at the thought of what luxury motor we were getting. We got the keys and rushed outside to find... a Citroen C4.  A flipping Citroen C4.  There's few times in life when I've felt so disappointed.

Turns out that the Citroen was automatic and had SatNav so they thought this would be better than the manual Alfa.  I didn't quite see it that way at first but I did appreciate the SatNav after we'd attempted to get in/out of Geneva city centre.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ronan

Quote from: Sunray on 20 September 2017, 03:42:47 PM
+ 1!! ;D

rhooo !
The original Citroën DS was awesome ( and in it's time, full of advanced technology )

And I love the Traction Avant.

Quote from: Leon on 20 September 2017, 04:18:49 PM
(...)  A flipping Citroen C4.  There's few times in life when I've felt so disappointed.
Turns out that the Citroen was automatic and had SatNav (...)

I currently own this one ! :Ph

( But I get what you mean...  ;) )

PS : while writing this post, I realized I got only some very beautiful or ugly cars. Nothing between ...   ;D

Leon

Quote from: ronan on 20 September 2017, 06:04:17 PM
I currently own this one ! :Ph

( But I get what you mean...  ;) )

It was OK really, it was nice to drive and the automatic was very helpful for driving on the left.  

But I booked this:

and was 'upgraded' to this:

:D

Leon

Matt J

I'd tell them where to stick their sat nav, id be gutted not to have the Alfa  :'(
(I take my tom tom with me on hols)
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021