Dungeons - when available again?

Started by Bloodaxe, 05 June 2016, 06:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodaxe

When will the "Core" Dungeon set and Dungeon booster be available again?  When will the "themed sets" get some pictures?  People wont buy these things without pictures.

Techno

Don't know if this is any help, Bloodaxe ?  :-\

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,951.0.html

I seem to remember a 'little while' ago, Leon saying he was waiting for more to come in. (Don't trust me on this.  :-[)

Probably best to wait for the man himself to respond.

Cheers - Phil.

Leon

05 June 2016, 03:23:41 PM #2 Last Edit: 06 June 2016, 10:12:33 PM by Leon
Apologies for the delay on these, I've been trying to get the Dungeon sets back online for a while now.  It's only the rules that need working on though, so all of the dungeon pieces, furniture, monsters, etc are all available to be bought separately.  The thread Techno linked to above has the quantities shown for what went into the sets, so folks can either order the same pieces/quantities or you could add/remove a few things to suit your own preference.  

The booster sets are still available in their original format, but we'll be changing them over to include the new Warband figures once the final couple of ranges have been finished off.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Subedai

Will you be printing the rules as a separate thing -and how much- or can you only get them with the starter set? I ask because I really am so pleased that I got rid of all my D&D stuff during the move.

MickS
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: Subedai on 05 June 2016, 03:32:07 PM
Will you be printing the rules as a separate thing -and how much- or can you only get them with the starter set? I ask because I really am so pleased that I got rid of all my D&D stuff during the move.

Once I've got them all formatted properly we'll probably do a combination, so a freebie hard copy with the dungeon set, or a pdf download for a couple of £'s.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Bloodaxe

Ok, thanks for the update!  :)

Keep us posted.

Thanks!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Leon on 05 June 2016, 03:23:41 PM
The thread Lemmey linked to above has the quantities shown for what went into the sets...
Wasn't me sir! It were Techno sir! Him sir! The walking cadaver sir!  :o ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mad lemmey on 06 June 2016, 10:12:11 PM
Wasn't me sir! It were Techno sir! Him sir! The walking cadaver sir!  :o ;)

Oops, fixed now! 

Bloodaxe

It's been awhile. .....so how how is this coming along?
The main Dungeon set is still listed as unavailable.  What is it priced at? ( price is listed as 0)

Leon

The revised rules are 90% done, so once BKC is done I'll get them finished off.  The sets were about £60 if I remember right, so it should be around the same price when they come back online.  All the individual components are available though, it's only the rules that would be missing.

Bloodaxe

18 December 2016, 09:39:39 PM #10 Last Edit: 18 December 2016, 09:41:31 PM by Bloodaxe
Quote from: Leon on 18 December 2016, 02:56:10 AM
The revised rules are 90% done, so once BKC is done I'll get them finished off.  The sets were about £60 if I remember right, so it should be around the same price when they come back online.  All the individual components are available though, it's only the rules that would be missing.

Thanks.
I can wait a bit yet. I'd rather get the Dungeon Set and get it all in one go, than buy individual.  Though I'll get a booster and a few theme packs too. I've always wanted a mini dungeon. The rules are a minor concern to me, its the dungeon components and figures im after. Keep us posted please.

Leon

G-wiz

Are these available now? I can add them to my basket in the webstore along with the expansion dungeon.

Leon

Quote from: G-wiz on 10 May 2017, 02:13:19 PM
Are these available now? I can add them to my basket in the webstore along with the expansion dungeon.

Woops, they shouldn't be available at the moment!  With all the BKC stuff going on I've not been able to sort out the Dungeons yet, that's a job still on my expanding To-Do list...

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021