Pendraken range

Started by flamingpig0, 15 February 2024, 03:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingpig0

Are we going to get some new army lists that represent the new Pendraken range.
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!" 
Salah Askar,

My six degrees of separation includes Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Wendy James

Leon

Once the new book gets done, we'll have new army lists to go with it.  I don't think we'd be putting out lists ahead of the rulebook though, as we haven't tied down the calculator/formulas yet.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Big Insect

But I admire your enthusiasm  :D
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

flamingpig0

Quote from: Big Insect on 15 February 2024, 06:46:52 PMBut I admire your enthusiasm  :D

I still need to work out who my Theological Army worship: Cthulhu, Slaanesh or Carol Vorderman.
 H.P. Lovecraft

Salah Askar,

Roy

Quote from: flamingpig0 on 17 February 2024, 05:09:16 AMI still need to work out who my Theological Army worship: Cthulhu, Slaanesh or Carol Vorderman.

Well, I know of a couple (now no longer together) who worshipped a tin of Spam that sat on top of their television set. But I guess that theology would be, either, consumerism or capitalism?
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

fsn

Quote from: flamingpig0 on 17 February 2024, 05:09:16 AMI still need to work out who my Theological Army worship: Cthulhu, Slaanesh or Carol Vorderman.

The Dark Lord, surely?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Big Insect

Vorderman is most likely - I saw her a while ago standing on Bristol Templemeads Station waiting to catch the London train, in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers ... I suspect that they would create a significant following.
'He could have lived a risk-free, moneyed life, but he preferred to whittle away his fortune on warfare.' Xenophon, The Anabasis

This communication has been written by a dyslexic person. If you have any trouble with the meaning of any of the sentences or words, please do not be afraid to ask for clarification. Remember that dyslexics are often high-level conceptualisers who provide "out of the box" thinking.

flamingpig0

Quote from: Big Insect on 17 February 2024, 11:35:22 PMVorderman is most likely - I saw her a while ago standing on Bristol Templemeads Station waiting to catch the London train, in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers ... I suspect that they would create a significant following.

Upon reflection it might be safer for them to worship Cthulhu.
 H.P. Lovecraft

Salah Askar,