Stagecoach now available!

Started by Leon, 16 November 2016, 10:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Even in the 3 pics above, the body of the coach sits lower compared to the wheels...

toxicpixie

Yeah, but it'd be a sod to get that done in 10mm and get it out the mould and assembled, I suspect...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leman

Quote from: toxicpixie on 17 November 2016, 01:49:30 PM
The middle one is a streamlinded racing coach, built low and sleek to reduce drag. Trust me, I'm legit.

Also, now I want a stagecoach for, err, something. Senior officers in BBB? I can just see Mamora in one, maybe... or Gyulay?
Toxic, I mentioned, when the coach was first mooted, that I wanted one for the FPW, having been inspired by DeNeuville's painting, 'Attack at Dawn,' showing German troops charging into Villersexel to be met by hastily roused Turcos, sheltering behind a parked up stagecoach and shooting at the Germans.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

toxicpixie

Cracking objective marker for BBB, or scenic scatter terrain/cover for skirmish level games then!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting