Funny who you meet at shows!

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 17 July 2016, 12:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just met up with DanJ in Devizes! :D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Westmarcher

That would be Major DanJ, Captain Duncan.   :-B

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=140

"So much beer and so little time"   :P
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

jimduncanuk

Meeting people at shows is one of the highlights of my wargaming year but I must admit that I do not know DanJ but then I only do a few shows a year so maybe we attend different shows.

There is a 'Dan' who follows my blog but am not sure where he is from.

So DanJ, come and say hello. I'll be at Claymore, Border Reiver, Skelp, Crisis, Targe, Battleground, Vapnartak, Albanich, and Carronade.

Leman

He might be a south islander, like Lemmy. Just out of interest, Jim, what did you make of Nichola Sturgeon's meeting with the UK PM, seated between two saltires with nery a union flag in sight? If that wasn't a thumbed nose I don't know what is. I think I would have been tempted to replace one of the saltires with an EU flag.

;D ;D ;D
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

jimduncanuk

The twin saltires was not a surprise but I think that our Nicola is a bit craftier with words than just mere symbolism.

Leman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Dan is an old old club mate from when I used to go to uni in Lancaster. He still lives and plays up there. He was down at Devizes playing 10mm Warmaster! ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

A long way to go for a bit of GW action. Spent some time up at Lancaster Uni doing postgrad number 2 1983-84.