Started by Leon, 03 July 2016, 04:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Sorry for opening the can of worms  ^#(^ ^#(^ ^#(^ ^#(^

Ithoriel

Dave, you're missing a trick.

SV30 £3.20 KV-2, firing

:D :D :D
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

petercooman

nikharwood

Quote from: Ithoriel on 04 July 2016, 07:38:51 PM
Dave, you're missing a trick.

SV30 £3.20 KV-2, firing

:D :D :D

Too, too funny ;D

Dave

Quote from: Ithoriel on 03 July 2016, 09:28:17 PM
Agree with the "Nice!" comment ... though my bank balance may not!

Turret looks OK to me, though barrel is perhaps a little shorter than the one on the left but around the same size as the one on the right

Barrel redone and moulded

Dave :D :D :D :D ;)

Sandinista

I have just got the new KV1 and it is huge in comparison to the old model. I take it that the new one in at the same scale as the infantry?

Cheers
Ian

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 08 October 2016, 11:09:22 AM
I have just got the new KV1 and it is huge in comparison to the old model. I take it that the new one in at the same scale as the infantry?

Yep, the old one was quite small so there's a considerable difference to the new one.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Wulf

Got a selection of KV types in - they really are honkin' great big brutes! Even bigger than... the other manufacturer's...

They're crisp, precise, clean and... a bit soulless... No stowage, no tow cables, etc. They now remind me a lot of the Minifigs sculpts (not that I have Minifig KV minis, but the style is reminiscent). There's also a very consistent flow mark on the front right track guard of each, not that that's an issue, but it might become one once the moulds get worn a bit.

Overall, yes, nice, good minis. Need to add some stowage to give them a bit more character.