And the Winners are!

Started by Leon, 07 March 2016, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

Quote from: mollinary on 07 March 2016, 06:46:00 PM
... And an extra congrat to all the sculptors, whose work inspires people ...

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more  :D

Now I just need to pull my finger out and get an entry ready for next year's competition.

kev1964

Well done to all  the winners and all who entered, some really outstanding painting. It's hard to believe the amount of detail that can be achieved with 10mm figures and vehicles, only brilliant sculpting across all ranges makes this possible. The peoples choice award is going to be a tough one  ;D.

kev
2013 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

gregernest

07 March 2016, 07:37:31 PM #17 Last Edit: 07 March 2016, 09:04:08 PM by gregernest
Inspiring work all around!  I am impressed by the gent who took two categories with my favorite period, TYW.  :)

Matt J

Well done to the winners, excellent standard!
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

bradpitre

Good evening everyone!!

I am very happy tonight, and very surprised for my first time at your competition !!

a huge thank you to Leon, sculptors for their superb work that inspires us but also to the judges for whom it has not been easy to make choices .......

and above all, my congratulations to all the participants in all categories, which each year increases the difficulties and pushes the limits of what is possible with these small things we love !!!

Champagne !!!
eric
je suis contre les femmes............tout contre!!!!

2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!

Roy

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

paulr

Quote from: bradpitre on 07 March 2016, 07:54:15 PM
Good evening everyone!!

I am very happy tonight, and very surprised for my first time at your competition !!

a huge thank you to Leon, sculptors for their superb work that inspires us but also to the judges for whom it has not been easy to make choices .......

and above all, my congratulations to all the participants in all categories, which each year increases the difficulties and pushes the limits of what is possible with these small things we love !!!

Champagne !!!
eric

Well said that man =D> =D> =D>

Congratulations to all the winners and everyone else involved =D> =D> =D>
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Mostyn

Well done to all the entrants and thanks to Pendraken for such a great competition and producing the wonderful figures that made it all possible.

I'm delighted to have snuck a runner's up prize. I think there's going to have to be a an exceedingly niche category introduced next year for me to have any chance of repeat success.
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

MIG

Hi all - logged in to see that I have been awarded 1st prize in both the categories I entered.  Can't believe it - over the moon and chuffed to pieces!  Just want to say I thought there were loads of amazing entries and well done to everyone. Thanks to the Pendraken and their amazing miniatures.

MIG
2016 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!

fred.

Congratulations MIG - two great entries. Really nice painting, and well presented, very deserving of the win.

Its great to see new painters posting their work too.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

seano1815

Congratulations to all the winners and runners up some fantastic entries as always :-bd
All the best
Sean

Westmarcher

My congratulations to the prize winners, also. Well done, guys! Superb stuff!  =D>
Commiserations to the other contestants and appreciation for making it such a tough competition. Better luck next year!
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

d_Guy

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the judges for their discernment among so many entries. Next year I hope bunches more people will enter -I  like looking at ALL the pictures and the often creative presentations (not to mention the ridiculous level of skill displayed by so many!)
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Womble67

I would just like to offer my congratulations to the winners. And without doubt some absolutely brilliant entries this year. And also a massive thank you for pendraken for arranging this competition and of course a massive thank to the judges, there jobs never an easy one

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!